cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling book lots

Hi I am selling some books that I can sell in lots, but the list an item form does't work well with lots only individual books. Is there a way to better list lots of books. the listing tools assumes you are listing one book thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

selling book lots

It is all about your title and your description.  Look at how some other book sellers do it for ideas.  It isn't that hard.  I don't currently have any book lots active, so my listings won't help you with this, but this is a pretty normal thing for sellers to do.

Here is a simple search that returned over 340,000 listings.  Take a look at some listings of your choice.  Lots to choose from.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=book+lot&_sacat=0

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

selling book lots

thanks for your help I will change my listings

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

selling book lots

Good luck.  Let us know if you have any other questions.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

selling book lots

Feel free to look at how we do it for ideas.  We sell lots of lots (pun intended).  Just make up your own (applicable) answers for some item specifics and leave others blank.  For a Lot, the ISBN (since they're books) should always be N/A unless you're lotting up multiples of the same exact book.  Otherwise it'll fill in bad information.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply