Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

UPC number in listing

Trying to sell an item. Ebay's software keeps telling me the UPC doesnt exist. Even though there are other sellers listing the same thing with the exact UPC number. It tells me to change it or leave it blank. So I tried leaving it blank. But no, it i...

Bid

I didn't know someone could cancel a bid on an item after it is posted 

eBay Listing Tool almost impossible to use with VPN

I use a VPN service for all my internet use. For most sites, it works just fine, for eBay however, it makes the listing tool break. Almost every time I go to list something, it starts out working, but navigating away from the page (e.g. opening a new...

selling permit

I started selling but don't want to get big, however there is the potential for making overe 600.00 dollars. Do I need to have a salestax number eventhough ebay pays the sales tax on any sales I never see it

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

The future of eBay and Cassini algorithms

I am old school, I believe in the one price system. I find that having the best price and offering that price to every buyer is the honorable and honest way to sell. No one deserves a better price than anyone else as for my vision that would be favor...

Things I learned from a Ebay rep yesterday

I called Ebay yesterday to ask a few questions and to have a negative feedback removed because the buyer said item not delivered which it was and still ebay wont remove the feedback....thats a whole other story! I talked to a rep in the sales departm...

UNREAL EBAY RESPONSE

I sent my package with tracking, and it reached the buyer. However, he didn't accept it and I got it back. I messaged the buyer, and he responded that his USPS mail carrier told him the package got stuck in their sorting machine and was damaged, so h...

Ebay When did you decide to screw the Vendors by giving customers the shipping discount

Ebay When did you decide to screw the Vendors by giving customers the shipping discount and still bend us over and steal a percentage of the shipping charge---about done here---sales have sucked -- may be the economy but most likely Ebays Woke AI Bul...

After 26 Years I am Ending my Relationship with EBay!

A sad day for me. After 26 years of selling successfully on EBay, I have decided to end my relationship. Several reasons as follows:1) Fees are now too high. Tacking on fees for the entire sale which includes shipping and taxes is unfair. Don’t mind ...

Restriction Put on My Account

I have had an account with EBay in good standing for 17 years. I listed a book preCovid to sell in Oct. 2020. Last month (March) someone bought it. I had no idea it sold, I did not receive an email from Ebay (checked my SPAM as well) I did receive on...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Charity Payments Not Being Sent to My Charity

This new charity system is not working! Our sellers have paid over $1250 in donations to our charity this year and to date the charity has only received $283. How is this new system getting money to the charities faster? I am going to give it until A...

Old Listings: Relisting vs Sell Similar vs Updating Listing

Hi everyone, We haven't been listing much for months because of health reasons, but we are going to try to get back into this summer as I will be off work. Right now we are down to only about 140 items listed. Most items are over 6 months old. I need...

Resolved! first negative feedback - from a jerk!

After selling on eBay for 20 years, today I got my first negative feedback from a buyer who joined in 2020 and bought only 17 things! He has never bought a 78rpm shellac record before! He never contacted me first to ask for a refund etc. Just left ne...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors