Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

The buyer order is cancelled

Hello, the buyer order was canceled automatically by eBay(System issue), after contacting ebay , they cannot do anything about the defect and the negative feedback i received. Is anyone else here having the same issue? Thank you

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return

I have a return case open about which I accidently sent an offer to buyer as a respond of return request. Now, the buyer and I agreed to a slightly higher amount than the offer I've already sent him. How can I refund him the rest of the amount. He is...

Changes to Refund a Buyer form?

The changes to the "Refund a buyer" form/page do not make any sense. I can no longer issue a simple refund for shipping costs (I do a lot of combined shipping). Now there is no clear way to see what the purchase amount is and what is shipping within ...

Resolved! Beware of scammers

If you are a seller that is interested in keeping their customers happy, you are a mark for a scam. First, the scammer finds an item that is totally underpriced. Second, they claim the postage is too high for the underpriced item. If they succeed at ...

• 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Help, buyer wants to return used item

Hello, i know this topic has already been answered many times but i could really use some advice on my particular problem. basically i sold a camera stabilier (Zhiyun crane m3s) used (like new) for $100 less than retail because although it supports m...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Return Scam - so simple but super effective. What should I do?

SHORT version:The scammer returns packages using their "own shipping label" to the same zip code as the seller's return address. eBay's "AI system" thinks the return is complete and immediately processes a full refund, despite my efforts to contact e...

• 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants a refund, what do you think??

Hey community, I recently sold a rather expensive fly rod/reel combo and buyer bought it pretty quickly with no discussion on the cost and 30$ shipping, which I was surprised of. Regardless, I packed it and sent 2nd day air UPS. He received it and im...

Resolved! Question: Buyer returned item claiming it was defect

I sold a laptop and had it marked as open box. I described that I had used the laptop for over a year, commuting to school, and such; however, I had it under a protective skin and its been maintained in pristine condition. A buyer purchased item; how...

Resolved! Has anything like this ever happened to you guys?

 I sold a brand new sealed copy of this game to a buyer(highly rated seller/buyer as well from Mercari) and he returned it stating the disc was loose inside the sealed game. When I received it back, I relisted it as loose disc inside but sealed game ...

17253F85-BB3E-43A1-915E-05B76A8DE268.jpeg

Money Back For Allstate Plan?

I got scammed on eBay purchasing a phone that the seller never shipped. I bought the protection plan with it and now they won’t let me get a refund even tho I never got the phone. Anyone know what I can do about this?

Return and payment dispute

I have a buyer who claimed my legit channel bought La Mer product is not authentic due to some “smell like a cheap cream” reasons (have you ever used this product before or you’re gonna scam me?). She didn’t take my partial refund based on my purchas...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors