cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money Back For Allstate Plan?

I got scammed on eBay purchasing a phone that the seller never shipped. I bought the protection plan with it and now they won’t let me get a refund even tho I never got the phone. Anyone know what I can do about this?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@danielltilstr0 

Have you tried contacting them via their 800 number? It is listed on this page:

https://www.ebay.com/cdp/help/protection-plan/allstate

EDIT:

The Terms and Conditions say:

https://www.ebay.com/cdp/help/protection-plan/allstate_terms_us_04_2021

13. CANCELLATION:

You may cancel this Protection Plan for any reason at any time. To cancel it, log in to allstateprotectionplans.com or contact Us toll-free at 1-877-927-7268 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If You cancel this Protection Plan within the first thirty (30) days after purchase of this Protection Plan You will receive a 100% refund of the Protection Plan Price. If You cancel after the first thirty (30) days from purchase of this Protection Plan, You will receive a pro rata refund based on the time remaining on Your Protection Plan.
We may cancel this Protection Plan at Our option on the basis of nonpayment, fraud, or material misrepresentation by You or for any reason on forty-five (45) days' written notice to You. If We cancel Your Protection Plan, You will receive a pro rata refund. If this Protection Plan was inadvertently sold to You on a product which was not intended to be covered by this Protection Plan, We will cancel this Protection Plan and return the full purchase price of the Protection Plan to You. Written notice which includes the effective date of cancellation and reason for cancellation, will be mailed to You at least thirty (30) days prior to termination. If We cancel this Protection Plan for nonpayment then We will provide notice at time of cancellation.

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

What exactly is covered in that protection plan? Read the plan. What does the plan cover. Something lost?

Can't recover after paying for insurance.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I did it worked thank you so much!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi,

Glad you got your refund. I cancelled online but wonder if they have my contact information if I boufgr the plan thriugh Ebay. Can you answer this for me?

Thanks,

Paul

Message 5 of 5
latest reply