Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Item Specifics

How much do Item Specifics Recommendations Matter? Are we punished if we don't fix them? I have like 1200 of them and it will take forever to fill all that in. I could make another 500 listings in the time it will take me to do all of them. And some ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings not getting enough views/sales. What can I do?

I have 58 items up for sale and barely any of them are getting a lot of views. I have a $1 handling charge to the calculated shipping. I have free shipping for only one item - is that bad? I am wondering if some of these items are better suited for o...

Does eBay advertise?

In the discussion of why sales are so slow, I’d like to ask anyone if they ever see eBay advertise. On television, on YouTube, on streaming services, etc. I know the economy is bad right now, but I think it would be helpful if eBay would advertise. I...

My sales have slowed down despite more listings

I would appreciate any tips to improve my store, I believe I stopped trying to price my item at the lowest. I guess that could be a reason why my sales have slowed down compared to last year, when I had about half of the items I have listed now. I fe...

Ebay is loaded with glitches and bugs..... views bulk edit and item specifics glitches

just posted a few days ago and my 6th day of calling into ebay to address what is going on with my sellers account. well well well a rep finally noticed that my account was all out of wack! views ,search promoted listings and bulk edit were all glitc...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors