Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Tracking number added is already used by a different seller.

I buy my shipping labels through pirateship and they upload automatically. They have been doing that perfectly fine for a while now. after i ship my items the tracking is all uploaded. but now I looked at my tracking report and there's a bunch that s...

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

0 Feedback Buyer on expensive item

Had a brand new IPad Pro listed with the item description advising no zero feedback/new eBay users will be allowed. Sure enough last night a zero feedback buyer purchases the IPad for $1200. When I google the buyers name/city the buyer has been arres...

Selling items

I recently had a conversation with another eBay seller I know. My question to them was as follows:Do you look at sold items? I’m not particularly concerned about the price or description. What I really appreciate is the new feature on eBay—the square...

Is ebay still dead in 2024

Yes. Although certain answers on google ..... will say otherwise. Facebook marketplace is still the number one platform,aside from selling locally. Now if your just selling Chinese knockoffs ,then ebay may still be an ok place to sell. But for an ind...

Resolved! I'm selling more to international customers

Ever since I started sending more sold packages to the eBay hub (eBay International Shipping ), I have been selling much more to international customers. Are others finding this to be true? What makes the difference?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors