Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Facebook scammers coming to eBay????

Just had a user with 0 feedback, 4 month old account, message me through the "question about returns" option, and ask "Is this xxxxx still available?" Sounds like a Facebook Marketplace message! How would you all respond?

bank unlinked

Hi for some reason my bank account won,t link The link window wan'ts me to sign in but what am I sighning into i don't want to use the wrong paaword please help thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Defects for Late Arrivals

It is absurd that items sent and verified by USPS arrive late and as sellers,we get a negative post towards our ratings. How can we as sellers be held accountablewhen USPS is slow to deliver? I even checked on a few and found that my LTL deliverieswe...

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 51 replies
  • 10 helpful

Ending Automatic Relisting

I am concerned about automatic relisting. Some items could potentially be listed for two months when I could be away on vacation. How do I stop automatic relisting?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Flooding the market" is not a selling strategy.

In every different "genre" of selling we all occasionally have to deal with sellers who simply don't understand the laws of "supply and demand". It's one of the worst things we all have to deal with. If you have 30K of a single item, selling them off...

Congrats, your listing is live

DOA: https://www.ebay.com/sl/success?categoryId=179850&draftId=4117157915820&itemid=386988286570&mode=AddItem

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors