Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

10-day handling, 10-day auctions

Trying to decide if it's worth switching to 10-day auctions and 10-day handling because of a trip. Does that just mean aggravated buyers?

User avatar by Guide
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tracking number question

I have been selling on eBay since 2001 and ran into an issue this past weekend with uploading a tracking number. I purchase all my USPS labels through eBay shipping. I had a buyer purchase 3 separate items and paid for each separately. I offer in all...

scared of buyer scam advice before I list.

Hi there. So I have this eBay account since I was YOUNG.. I’m 37 now. My grandmother passed way, she was like a mother to me. She was 95 when she passed. She had left a small box with a bunch of coins in it for me. I don’t know much about coins just ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay Standard Envelope, To Block or Not to Block?

I buy and sell mtg cards. I sell cards I would otherwise be unable to sell because of the ebay standard label. If you sell using it you know that it sucks because you can't hand it to someone to scan, you can't scan it yourself and USPS has a less th...

eBay Facebook for Business (Moving)

from the ebay for business page......-----------------eBay for Business · We’re moving to a new home—but you don’t have to pack a thing.eBay for Business is heading over to eBay. You can access the informative and inspirational seller content you lov...

Add item specifics

not sure if only me but since last night it dont seem to be working tryed diffrent ways so im sure needs to be chk out just thought i let u all know (ebay says add add specifics but just keep going round and round oh well no biggy i guess have a grt ...

How to send a feedback revision request

Hello, my buyer has had second thoughts on her feedback left for me. I clicked on "send feedback revision request" button shown on help.That took me to my feedback page.The only option I see on that is "reply" to the buyer's feedback.How do I send th...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay search engine is becoming a joke

For the last couple days I have been doing some research of items using ebays search engine(as I normally do) and typing in the specifics I want to check out and the search engine brings up nothing even remotely close to what I entered...I guess that...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors