Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dropshipping

On this page https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/posting-items/setting-postage-options/drop-shipping?id=4176 I find the following statements "Drop shipping, where you fulfill orders directly from a wholesale supplier, is allowed on eBay." "However, lis...

Return sent back

Purchased an item.. arrived damaged. Seller refused to take it back. Ebay agreed to return. Shipped it back. Received the package back marked "RETURN TO SENDER"... therefore, I am not receiving a refund. Help!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return label

Hi i request return and seller provide me a usps tracking number which is not working at he usps shop so I need a QR code or actual shipping label, it took me a lot of time in usps stores and have no more time and patience to do that anymore

Wrong item received

A seller recently sent me the wrong item. They lied about the shipment date to begin with, which didn't start things off right. Now they want my personal email address so they can send me a prepaid label to ship the item I received to the rightful bu...

New Users Making Purchases- my listing does not allow???

Hey there, I received the following message from a buyer wanting to buy a computer I have for sale. Never heard of this. Is this legit? Hi! I hope you're doing great. I've been trying to buy something, but I keep getting this error message about the ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Partial Refund

I paid to return a pair of pants that were not damaged but very oddly constructed.The price I paid for the item was plus original shipping fee.Her policy was accepts returns, buyer pays return shipping.When I got the return she had deducted the amoun...

A return item was refunded and buyer not sending back my item.

I sold gently used Black leather tasseled loafers to the buyer and he wanted to return them saying they had a tear on them. I gladly accepted return and he was refunded. He then said he could not access lable, I tried to send again but says he couldn...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bids

Somehow I missed a bid that I received through my email that I would have accepted. When I went onto the ebay website the bid wasn't there only some lower bids. Isn't that strange? The e-mail I received was from ebay so why wasn't the higher bid ther...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

public feedback or item reviews?

Hello Community,Does anyone know if there is a way to write feedback for a seller or review an item so that my feedback and/ore review will be visible to others on eBay? I am dissatisfied with the performance of an item I purchased but can't see any ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors