Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Eliminate relisted items from search results

Is there really no way to eliminate re-listed items from search results? I am looking for rare items, and frequently get notified of the same items that have been repeatedly re-listed. Assuming this is not possible, how can we request that Ebay fill ...

account

I tried to change my email address, but I was given a new username and now I'm stuck with it when some of the functions are on a different account.

Durgin witch salt spoon

Hi just wondering if anyone had a durgin witch salt spoon they would sell? I have been looking for years. very interested thank you Mike collector333

Seller ignoring me for months

I bought an item late 2022, a kind of project that takes months just to get certain parts in. So it was never going to get done within the 30 day return window, but he he did a project for me before, and although took months, it went smooth. Problems...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Recieved Offer From Seller - Wasn't Watching Item and Never Added it to Cart

I don't use eBay often, so when I got my first "offer" from a seller today, I was curious how they knew I'd looked at their item. eBay says this can happen in two ways: either when a buyer chooses to watch an item, or when they add an item to their c...

Scammed

This is a really long detailed issue so i'm going to try and make it as short as possible. So i bought a Macbook from this account. It started messing up and i tried getting help from Apple, we couldn't fix it and then they told me i got sold a fault...

Buying problems -- could they be fixed?

I want to see an ended item -- nooOOOooo, it loads a line of items, "YOU MAY ALSO LIKE", and the item I want to see drops down and down on the screen. Then it loads a SECOND line of "YOU MAY ALSO LIKE". Until a week ago I could hit "ESCAPE" and stop ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

My package was dleievered to the wrong address

OK, so two days ago I ordered an item(electric cigarette roller) that cost $74 and I was trying to save money by rolling my own well today I check my purchases and it says delivered to/in or whatever mailbox so I run outside and check the mailbox I c...

Wasn't there a filter for NEW, USED, and OPEN BOX?

Seems like ebay's en**bleep**ificaion. I can't even filter anymore, they like amazon, continue to remove valuable filters and redefine the meaning of "sort". Ebay hasn't done the last yet, that I know of, it might have. Let me know if it's still ther...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Too many offers!!!!!

Please make it stop! I was researching a particular style of shoe and was looking at it in all the photographs of lots of listings and I added a few to my watchlist while I shopped. Now I'm being attacked by offers for shoes that aren't even my size!...

REQUIRED Product Reviews - a No Go

Just tried to leave feedback rating on a seller for an item received today. The "Feedback" will NOT let me submit it unless I now "review" the item itself. This is **bleep**. If I want to "review" something, I'll write a separate review for it, most ...

eBay is starting to become useless...

I have been a member for a long time. I cannot speak to other areas of interest, but as a classic car hobbyist, I have used eBay extensively for very long time. Lately however eBay is allow sellers to flood their ads in way that make searching for a ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors