Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delivered left with individual but not delivered

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to find out if anyone has experienced this: I bought an item which is coming to South Africa but what surprises me is that. I see the tracking status changed to delivered left with individual on the location in the US (C...

!!! Sellers can see your city when you just browse?!!!

A Seller just told me that they can see the city where buyers reside. This was just browsing - maybe putting on "Watchlist." But geeze. I understand if there is an actual transaction underway - but otherwise. No. That isn't right. So. No more Watchli...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller

I asked the seller before ordering jeans wether it were 100% cotton, seller sais yes, I buy and receive 52% cotton and 48% poliester, obviously seller is a liar; the whole problem for me is clear: to buy garments or shoes in an official store only!!!...

Resolved! Appeal Denied

In late March, I was attempting to purchase Silent Hill 3 from seller After an initial return to sender, the seller claimed to have reshipped it to my adress. It is now April 30th and I have not seen my package. I had sent an appeal to eBay and they ...

Resolved! An auction I lost today is not showing up in my "Didn't Win" auction list.

I have not used ebay much I admit. But I am computer savvy. I had placed some bids in the last day on a couple different auctions, and in one case I bid on an item that the auction closed today - just a couple hours ago. (I received an email earlier ...

Is this a legit account?

We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, please click the link to find the new location.

User avatar by Moderator Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Authorization charge?!

I bought a 231$ item and my card detected it as fraud and stopped the payment. Once I continued by, allowing the payment through text, the item was never purchased but the amount (231$) was taken.I contacted eBay and Apparently this is a authorizatio...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors