Antiques and Research
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Crystal Cake Stand ID Assistance Please

Beautiful, but who made it? I have this crystal cake stand with a unique shape that I cannot find anywhere else on the internet. Can anyone please help me identify it and possibly help with its age. ThanksMichelle

Identifying Age of Table.....

I have a very old diningroom table that I am wondering about - the style and possible age and maybe what it might be worth as an antique...... The table was originally my Great Grandmother's. My mother remembers the table in her Grandmother's kitchen...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

odd Circle scissor tool with teeth ?

hi looking for any help on what it is ?stainless / non metalic .the teeth look more fore scoring then cuttingspring loaded pops back open when you close it to make the teeth come outno markings thank you for any help

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Barneyarne new to group

Hi all! I'm new to the group and go by seller and buyer Id Barneyarne. I sell antiques and vintage collectables. I've been collecting for nearly forty years and yard and estate sales is what I do for fun.Thanks for accepting me! I know I will learn a...

Hoping to get some help with this please

Posted in an art group with no reply, so... Can anyone translate or guess the signature for me? I have tried so many combinations now with no luck. Took on the prints out of the frame and seems like it is on heavy cardstock of some sort, but I can fe...

001.JPG 002.JPG 059.JPG 061.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors