Antiques and Research
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

!940's Clock

This is a Swiss clock. The name of the mfg. is Casel's A copy of 17th century clock. The price difference. The original is worth $7,000.00 and mine $850.00

!940's Clock

This is a Swiss clock. The name of the mfg. is Casel's A copy of 17th century clock. The price difference. The original is worth $7,000.00 and mine $850.00

My furniture

This furniture handed down to me. I was offered a lot of money for it. I wouldn't part with it!

Antique Chandelier a beautiful find!

My husband found this chandelier in house that was built in the 1850's. I believe the chandelier is from the early 1900's, when wiring just started. The wires runs on the outside. It's very unique. The metal is brass, but it was black when it was fou...

The Shoemaker Tool from 1907

This tool was made by the TRU FIT MFG. CO. It's very rare today The shoe stretchers would slide into the pedestal. This would be at this height so the cobbler could chat with his customers while they waited for their shoes. It's very very heavy.

Home Page

A place to discuss your antique object. If your not sure what it is or the age, or the history of the object. Where you got the antique. Your shopping tips.

Antiques and Research

Welcome, Come discuss your antiques! A place you can ask questions, from other antique collectors. Get feed back on antiques you've bought or found in your attic!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors