cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DARE #21:

DARE #21 First dare by sunshinesketches … The Treasury Department has decided to mint a new denomination, the $13 bill. Because it's such an odd amount, they've decided to make the bill 2.5" x 3.5" (what a coincidence!), and as a successful ACEO artist, they've asked you to design it for them. The only stipulation is, whoever or whatever you put on it must NOT be political or a politician. Oh, and you can design one side only, or two sides if you should feel so inclined. To be taken by kristinelasalle Second dare by cherieb52 … to draw a big fat chef eating (sucking a big wad of noodles down, with splatters and drips?) a huge plate of his own spagootz....ahhhhh, mommamia...it tis so goood!!! To be taken by landis_art Third dare by darla1115 … to make a Fairy who is a cheerleader cheering on a team of Green anoles playing Soccer. To be taken by huckleberryarts Fourth dare by mountainshack … to create a mutant fly-human. (this does not mean fairy). It can be evil, quirky or any other way that you picture it to be. To be taken by sunshinesketches Fifth dare by sockswithhotsauce … to make their version of Pandora's Box and what they think it contains. To be taken by jeanze You have 7 days to do your dare ACEO. You need to put 'ACEO' and 'DARE #21' in your title. If you like you can put the dare me gif in your listing either self-host it or use www dot jilliancrider dot com/dareme dot gif for code to link it do a search for dares - see the 'dare taker thread, post #59 - thanks poohsannah! Put your art card in the appropriate photo album. Listings start price can be anything you want. Sign up for dares here … http://tinyurl.com/metaa Only one sign up for either dare taker or dare giver, per set – but you can do one of BOTH. In your description you need to mention the dare givers name, and what the dare was. (poems/tales/stories optional) 😉
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

DARE #21:

mountainshack
Enthusiast
We'll be interested in seeing what Karen comes up with! Wesley is excited that someone who's art he knows and likes got his dare! Hope we can afford to bid on it! saffron
Message 2 of 31
latest reply

DARE #21:

mountainshack
Enthusiast
Not that we don't know and love the other's art. He's 9 and is more familiar with a few of the artists out there. saffron
Message 3 of 31
latest reply

DARE #21:

jeanze
Enthusiast
Saffron, Count me as being relieved that I didn't get he mutant fly dare. Ever since I saw the movie The Fly with Jeff Goldblum years ago, flys sicken me completely. If one gets in the house, I go nuts! If I'd gotten that dare, I might have failed the dare challenge and had to take a TRUTH! ;-) Jeanne
Jeanne

Message 4 of 31
latest reply

DARE #21:

mountainshack
Enthusiast
Jeanne - Ha! That is funny. I have to agree, that is maybe a bit too challenging for me as well! But that's the point of this I guess - to stretch our imagination a bit! saffron
Message 5 of 31
latest reply

DARE #21:

Hee hee, I'm going to have NIGHTMARES doing this one! Maybe I'll draw my husband. 😄 Ooooooh I'm in such trouble, and going to have such fun with this one. /Karen
Message 6 of 31
latest reply

DARE #21:

huckleberryarts
Enthusiast
OH wow Okay Will do this Will be fun but probably take a few days! Thanks Darla for the Dare!! :O) Annette g
Message 7 of 31
latest reply

DARE #21:

Your welcome Annette I cant wait to see what you come up with. Darlene
Message 8 of 31
latest reply

DARE #21:

sockswithhotsauce
Enthusiast
Jeanne, you got my dare! 🙂 I hope you have as much fun with it as I did with yours! Can't wait! -- Rosey
Message 9 of 31
latest reply

DARE #21:

jeanze
Enthusiast
Rosey, I'm already pondering what evils Pandora let out into the world... 😄
Jeanne

Message 10 of 31
latest reply

DARE #21:

jeanze
Enthusiast
P.S. But I definitely won't be done as quickly as you were!!! Probably Monday before I start on this one!
Jeanne

Message 11 of 31
latest reply

DARE #21:

jeanze
Enthusiast
I'm bumping this one, so I can find it more easily when I post Pandora's Box later. 🙂 Whee!
Jeanne

Message 12 of 31
latest reply

DARE #21:

kristinelasalle
Enthusiast
It isn't letting me add it to the album....??? Here is the link, for now..... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290017280069
Message 13 of 31
latest reply

DARE #21:

landis_art
Enthusiast
here's my dare # 21. http://tinyurl.com/hgnpc
Message 14 of 31
latest reply

DARE #21:

OMG!!!! LANDIS LANDIS LANDIS!!!! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL!!!! AHHHHH!! OH MY GOSH...LOL...I LOVE ITTTTT!! OH MY GOODNESS! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR BRINGING MY SLOPPY SPAGOOTZ EATIN' CHEF TO LIFE!! HOORAY!! I'm so happy...can ya tell??? Cherie p.s. look at that pinky...so cool...
♥Cherie♥
Google me: Cherie's Art
Message 15 of 31
latest reply