cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DARE #21:

DARE #21 First dare by sunshinesketches … The Treasury Department has decided to mint a new denomination, the $13 bill. Because it's such an odd amount, they've decided to make the bill 2.5" x 3.5" (what a coincidence!), and as a successful ACEO artist, they've asked you to design it for them. The only stipulation is, whoever or whatever you put on it must NOT be political or a politician. Oh, and you can design one side only, or two sides if you should feel so inclined. To be taken by kristinelasalle Second dare by cherieb52 … to draw a big fat chef eating (sucking a big wad of noodles down, with splatters and drips?) a huge plate of his own spagootz....ahhhhh, mommamia...it tis so goood!!! To be taken by landis_art Third dare by darla1115 … to make a Fairy who is a cheerleader cheering on a team of Green anoles playing Soccer. To be taken by huckleberryarts Fourth dare by mountainshack … to create a mutant fly-human. (this does not mean fairy). It can be evil, quirky or any other way that you picture it to be. To be taken by sunshinesketches Fifth dare by sockswithhotsauce … to make their version of Pandora's Box and what they think it contains. To be taken by jeanze You have 7 days to do your dare ACEO. You need to put 'ACEO' and 'DARE #21' in your title. If you like you can put the dare me gif in your listing either self-host it or use www dot jilliancrider dot com/dareme dot gif for code to link it do a search for dares - see the 'dare taker thread, post #59 - thanks poohsannah! Put your art card in the appropriate photo album. Listings start price can be anything you want. Sign up for dares here … http://tinyurl.com/metaa Only one sign up for either dare taker or dare giver, per set – but you can do one of BOTH. In your description you need to mention the dare givers name, and what the dare was. (poems/tales/stories optional) 😉
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

DARE #21:

BOO HOO! I was JUST outbid on my chef eating spagootz...hmmmm. I thought I had it...even made spaghetti for supper! Wahhhhhh....
♥Cherie♥
Google me: Cherie's Art
Message 31 of 31
latest reply