A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer opened PayPal case against me!

Hello, I'm a first-time seller on eBay and am having an issue with a buyer. Quick history:I sold via auction a 2009 iMac and included the latest software that I had installed (10.9.5). Buyer messaged me multiple times within a 2 day span asking when ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Followers. Do they creep you out?

Why would anyone "follow" someone? That to me feels like stalking! JAIL TIME Why the community boards introduce that following **bleep**. NO idea! That needs to STOP! This board isn't Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter etc... If you have a question about e...

I want to cancel an item that hasnt been shipped out yet.

I purchesed a signed helmet and I looked for the authentication code where they told me to look online and couldnt find it. I would like to cancel this transaction and it hasnt shipped and i have left 4 messages with no response. How do I handle this...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

OT - How Did You Come Up With Your ID Name?

I am getting ready to change my user ID - much more work than I had anticipated - but it got me thinking about all of the great ID's I have seen on the boards and also the ID's that I didn't have a clue as to how they came up with it or what it meant...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Address in your cart is in a location that does not meet the seller's shipping requirements

I have no items in my cart or "saved for later" and my primary shipping address is in the continental US, so why do I get "The address specified in your cart is in a location that does not meet the seller's shipping requirements. You can change the s...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

High bid for an item of low value but things got predictable...

Hello, This is a case that makes no sense at all. I put on ebay an old AGP card I wanted to get rid of. The card is/was working as I pulled it out of a working machine. The auction ( http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332213785921 ) initially attracted a guy ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! free listing promotion May 2-May8

I received this promotion 7 days, no insertion fees:100 extra fixed priced listings!Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 additional fixed-price listings for seven days.I accepted it and tried listing using the sell similar option, but it came off of my...

Chit - Chat Blog

So not to get any demerits. hidy, just got this iPhone a couple of weeks ago. I haven't figured out what all this thing can do or how to do things.I haven't posted videos or pictures with it yet. Will work on it, so I can participate.

Hard to start selling on eBay

Hello everyone, I have started this new jewelry and art business on ebay. Just wanted to know how long do you guys think it takes to mold? Also do you have any tips for me as a new ebay seller? Thankyou.-Sparklet Jewelry

Resolved! All about the music video

We have a great music thread. How about one where it's the video that really stands out? Can't wait to see what creative music videos you've come across. I'll kick us off with a couple: [video]

ebay Fails Sellers

Ebay makes billions of dollars off of Sellers. However, when Buyers fail to pay for a purchase, ebay protects the Buyers and it takes a week for the Seller to cancel the sale. This policy is inexcusable. If a Buyer fails to pay with paypal, or make o...

Resolved! What happened to the View Counter?

The "page views" used to be on my summary but disappeared several months back. Up until a few days ago, it was still at the top of each auction page if I was signed in and now it's not there either. Does anyone know how to see how much traffic each a...

banned from selling

i was banned from selling since last dec.due to my dsr rating being to low , all for shipping cost . i just received a top dealer award from ebay but i still can not sell. do i have to wait a full 12 months or can i call and ask to start selling now?...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors