cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part Time Sellers Music Thread ~ Version #5 :-)

I love listening to music...I love to share music that I have heard when I am out and about...I love noodling on youtube when I am board and then posting music on a music thread.

I may not post music every day or even every week, but this music thread will be here when I need it and if anyone else would like to join me, please feel free to do so and I can guarantee y'all that this thread will stay open forever  ~ if it dies from lack of use, then so be it ~& one last thing...please be kind

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 1 of 125
latest reply
124 REPLIES 124

Message 2 of 125
latest reply

...lots of inspiration from the Word Game!  Forgot to mention that chatting is encouraged ~ it's fun to talk about music, where you heard it, why you like it, yada yada...or anything else on your mind!

Message 3 of 125
latest reply

I have been trying, the laptop has now lost sound too and can’t post video with iPhone. 😑

So can I send my request for you to post My Wish by Rascal?

❤️

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 4 of 125
latest reply

Pretty song, love!  Just ask and you shall receive on any song that you want posted!

Message 5 of 125
latest reply

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MOWDb2TBYDg
Happy by Pharrell (minions)

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 6 of 125
latest reply

Cute video, love...I've never seen this one!

Message 7 of 125
latest reply

from the word game the other day

Message 8 of 125
latest reply

The olympics broadcast schedule is horrible not to mention it is screwing up my regular TV....gripe, gripe, so I was reduced to watching a sappy love movie ~ but it had a great song!

Message 9 of 125
latest reply

If it can't be said in a post, then I don't imagine it would go over too well in a PM.  I am not **bleep** and just because I don't respond to a PM right away, does not mean that I am.  No need to be snarky about things but it's not the first time is it?  I don't sit on my computer 24X7, and when I do come in, I visit more than one group.  I do have plenty of emails.  I don't have many family members left and the ones I do have?  Well, one has needed a lot of emotional support since she has breast cancer...stage iv.  Means it has mets'd to her liver and lungs.  She is getting double whammy chemo, so she is pretty sick and has lost all her hair.  My first cousin that I have known most of my life and 2 years younger than I am.   The other?  Well, she has had gastric surgery and not feeling so hot right now either.  One more.  Cervical spine surgery.  Oh that went OK....just developed a blood clot afterwards that wound up in a lung.   Worst thing of it is, I was on my puter Saturday night, but guess what?  I'm sure you heard about the tornadoes that hit our town?  What a chaotic night down in the basement.  We were lucky to not get hit,  but not more than 5 miles away west, north and east of our house, were ALL hit with disaster.  On puter last night, but not for long because of friends and relatives calling to be sure we were all OK.   I'm busy during the day, and night time is only time I come in here!  If I don't respond fast enough to your PMs, sending me snark isn't going to get much either.   Nor do I need to hear about other members and how they do others wrong.  I will finish reading your other PM as soon as I finish here, but do not expect a reply.   One more thing, I do not want to go to another group to find innuendo posts about any 'difficulties' there may be.  Been there and done that before too.  With that being said, I think I'm done here.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 10 of 125
latest reply

First PM I received was on the 24th.  It has only been 2 days for Pete's sake.  And to think my first place to stop was here, to read and respond to it.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 11 of 125
latest reply

I am sorry to hear about all of the health problems in you family shirls and also sorry to hear that you felt my messages were filled with snark when none was intended as I was just anxious to see why you weren't posting to the group and see if we couldn't talk about it ~ I have always considered you one of my best board friends and have loved posting with you, but most of all I am sorry that you feel that this misunderstanding can't be overcome when I would like nothing more than for you to continue to be part of the PT group! 

Message 12 of 125
latest reply

Message 13 of 125
latest reply

@shirleys809304wrote:

First PM I received was on the 24th.  It has only been 2 days for Pete's sake.  And to think my first place to stop was here, to read and respond to it.

True that...2 days since I started the new music thread which I thought that you would be happy about, and 2 days with no posts from you in the PT group but numerous posts to other groups...which led me to the logical conclusion that you were pizzed since you had posted to the group every day prior to the music thread.  Once again, my apologies for getting it wrong.

Look, shirls,  I have never, ever intentionally set out to hurt someone in a post like I was hurt in the other music thread...and if I have done so unintentionally, I am quick to apologize.  If someone apologizes to me I accept because I don't like to hold a grudge nor do I want to hang on to anger ~ life is short and I just want to try and keep the PT group going and have fun along the way.  I really don't want to argue any more, so if you or anyone else no longer wants to post to the group because I am such a horrible person, then there isn't much I can do about it  ~ plus this is now starting to sound like a soap opera Smiley Very Happy, so I will just continue to post music that makes me happy and everyone else can do what they want.

Message 14 of 125
latest reply

Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 125
latest reply