cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part Time Sellers Music Thread ~ Version #5 :-)

I love listening to music...I love to share music that I have heard when I am out and about...I love noodling on youtube when I am board and then posting music on a music thread.

I may not post music every day or even every week, but this music thread will be here when I need it and if anyone else would like to join me, please feel free to do so and I can guarantee y'all that this thread will stay open forever  ~ if it dies from lack of use, then so be it ~& one last thing...please be kind

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 1 of 125
latest reply
124 REPLIES 124

Re: Part Time Sellers Music Thread ~ Version #5 :-)

Love Portugal the man, catz...I have downloaded quite a few of their songs.  I have missed you posting here ~ it does get lonley when no one else posts but I enjoy music so much that I just post when I can.  If I am home during the day I always have either the TV music channel on or stuff that I have saved and then there is the radio when I am driving to appts. and errands.  I guess if we all hadn't been such poopy heads we would still have peeps posting music.  Here is another one from Portugal The Man

Message 121 of 125
latest reply

love this

Message 122 of 125
latest reply

Message 123 of 125
latest reply

Message 124 of 125
latest reply

Here's something you probably haven't heard before.... Port Mahadia.  The drummer on this track is my former boss at the music store, Rusty Clutts.... and the violin player on this track is David Ragsdale of Kansas.  They were never in the room at the same time, however, LOL.  Recorded on two different days in two different studios.  Still pretty cool, though. 

Message 125 of 125
latest reply