cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part Time Sellers Music Thread ~ Version #5 :-)

I love listening to music...I love to share music that I have heard when I am out and about...I love noodling on youtube when I am board and then posting music on a music thread.

I may not post music every day or even every week, but this music thread will be here when I need it and if anyone else would like to join me, please feel free to do so and I can guarantee y'all that this thread will stay open forever  ~ if it dies from lack of use, then so be it ~& one last thing...please be kind

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 1 of 125
latest reply
124 REPLIES 124

The Pt Board was founded on a simple premise... to be all that one needed it to be.

Hidy, along the way, you changed that to what you thought it should be and how it

should be. You claim to be keeping the PT Board alive... while driving it's senior

members into the ground, as they do not meet your standards. You are not keeping

the PT Board alive... you are reinventing it to suite your needs. Post your music.

There are  those who will play your game, as they have no clue about those who

have been here for years before them.

Message 16 of 125
latest reply

You're not angry anymore... ????... I am!!!

Message 17 of 125
latest reply

Message 18 of 125
latest reply

Thanks for letting me know, bronx-dog as I had no idea that I was screwing up the group ~  I was just trying to keep the group interesting and fun, as were a couple of other long time posters, but evidently that isn't the case, so once again let me apologize and I will now let you and anyone else that wants to post in the best interest of the PT Group home do so...and I will bow out.

Message 19 of 125
latest reply

Hidy, your intent was good, keep the PT Board alive... your approach was literally an execution of the old guard that you thought were not up to par... and you put me in that group... you had no right to. Have fun.

Message 20 of 125
latest reply

Yes, I get it, so no more executions, and as I have said repeatedly, hurting someone was never, ever my intent ~ I just wanted everyone to participate and have fun and if my nudges to great and fun posters were perceived as executions, then let me once more apologize...Have fun?  after someone tells me to eff off?  This group is no longer fun for me so no you can do it your way

Message 21 of 125
latest reply

You killed my way, which was just having fun... don't play innocent, you got what you wanted.

Message 22 of 125
latest reply

what I wanted?  You really think that I want to be doinked by two long time posters that I thought were my friends ~ yeah, right...I am having a ball with this new kind of "fun"

Message 23 of 125
latest reply

Read your OP... who was that directed at ??? I suggested you start a new music thread,

not that you use it as yet another petty kick in the nuts... Stop driving the original PT'rs away.

Message 24 of 125
latest reply

It was a general comment, BD ~ how many music threads have we had that are now locked?  A whole bunch ~ If an OP wants to lock their thread, then more power to them as I am sure they have their reasons.  I was just stating that I would not be locking the new music thread, even after all of this carp thrown my way I won't lock it as I am sure someone down the line will want to post music again...just not me...there was no offense to anyone intended ~ but...

on second thought, now that this music thread has once again been hit with the "testies", perhaps no one else will want to post to it...that is what I was trying to avoid by saying "be kind" 

I have stated over and over and over and over how much I enjoy your posts, but you seem to see malicious intent in my posts when none was intended but you need not worry about it in the future as this will be my last post...

Message 25 of 125
latest reply

@hidy-hoowrote:

@shirleys809304wrote:

First PM I received was on the 24th.  It has only been 2 days for Pete's sake.  And to think my first place to stop was here, to read and respond to it.

True that...2 days since I started the new music thread which I thought that you would be happy about, and 2 days with no posts from you in the PT group but numerous posts to other groups...which led me to the logical conclusion that you were pizzed since you had posted to the group every day prior to the music thread.  Once again, my apologies for getting it wrong.

Look, shirls,  I have never, ever intentionally set out to hurt someone in a post like I was hurt in the other music thread...and if I have done so unintentionally, I am quick to apologize.  If someone apologizes to me I accept because I don't like to hold a grudge nor do I want to hang on to anger ~ life is short and I just want to try and keep the PT group going and have fun along the way.  I really don't want to argue any more, so if you or anyone else no longer wants to post to the group because I am such a horrible person, then there isn't much I can do about it  ~ plus this is now starting to sound like a soap opera Smiley Very Happy, so I will just continue to post music that makes me happy and everyone else can do what they want.

First:  It had only been 2 days since you had sent a PM which I had not replied to, obviously not as fast as you would like to be responded to.  It was ONLY 2 days and I was going to answer when  I get this 2nd message that in my opinion, and mildly put, 'pushy'.   I don't take well to being pushed into doing things that I may have done in my own time and way; not yours.   And you keep thinking I was pizzed about something, which NOW I could be just a tad.  I don't hang on to my anger and just because I don't or won't return here, is not because I can't let go of anger and harbor unforgiveness.  I just won't come back as I figure it is better for my own mental and physical health to stay plum away.   You do not exert that much control over my life is all. 

Secondly :  Here is something you and I have gone round with before.  Where I post.  I think it is my business where I post(as I have told you before) and it makes me wonder as to WHY you are checking up on me where I post.  That's just a little invasive if you ask me.   You seem to be able to post where you like, and that is not a problem to anyone here, is it? 

Thirdly:  I had my music thread locked.  Why? it did not seem to be conducive in making this a better 'group' or leading other sellers/buyers to come to this forum with their questions which is really what this group is supposed to be about, or so I thought.  Good idea to have fun, but it is not what really has made the grade for this group as it did in the past.

One cannot possibly hold on so tightly to what they are afraid to lose, or to control people beyond thunder dome.  In doing so, you lose; drive away  the very thing  you thought you fought so hard to keep.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 26 of 125
latest reply

"obviously not as fast as you would like to be responded to. "

It was not that you didn't reply, it was that you weren't posting to the group 

"and mildly put, 'pushy'." 

If you consider a PM with the subject of "Baby Come Back ♪" and a smiley face being pushy then guilty as charged!

"WHY you are checking up on me where I post"

umm, shirls, we both post in the soapbox and that is where I saw your posts

" In doing so, you lose; drive away  the very thing  you thought you fought so hard to keep."

Yes, I have fought hard to keep this group going, along with a handful of others, but it is very obvious at this point in time that you and BD think that I have been disruptive ~ so come back and

post shirls ~ your mental health will be safe because I will make you both happy and quit trying...

Message 27 of 125
latest reply

Hidy, for crying out loud... enough already!!! Keep posting and let others post when and how they choose to. The PT Board/Group/People that live beyond the bottom of the eBay barrel will survive, or not... you can't demand it, or force it, but you can hope and you need us all, the every day poster, the once a weeker and the once a month poster. Take what comes and hope it's enough.

Message 28 of 125
latest reply

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkIou3WFnM&itct=CBEQpDAYBSITCJvDwpyDytkCFRVFMAodZdMDlzIHcmVsYXRlZEjt1...

You got a friend by James Taylor

Dont know if this will post correctly. I’ll give it a go. ❤️

It works

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 29 of 125
latest reply

Message 30 of 125
latest reply