cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2018 Fall Seller Update is here

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/2018-Fall-Seller-Update/ba-p/28801737

Haven’t read it yet. 

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Oh dare to read, it's a blast!

One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Great, so they're going to give out our phone numbers now, BEFORE a sale... gee, uh, no thanks?
Fees are going to go up ..... AGAIN.
More general requirements... trying to force us into the eBay catalog, which in a lot of ways is good, but if you are a small manufacturer of parts such as me, will they include me as a manufacturer in the catalog or not? And if they do, will they allow me to restrict anyone else from using my photos and intellectual property?... I once again, as is usually the norm, am left with more questions than answers.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

https://community.ebay.com/t5/2018-Fall-Seller-Update/ct-p/2018FallSellerUpdate
Looks as though they have boards set up to answer questions.
Maybe you can find some answers.
Don’t have time to read it today.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@theguitarpartsguy wrote:
Great, so they're going to give out our phone numbers now, BEFORE a sale... gee, uh, no thanks?
Fees are going to go up ..... AGAIN.
More general requirements... trying to force us into the eBay catalog, which in a lot of ways is good, but if you are a small manufacturer of parts such as me, will they include me as a manufacturer in the catalog or not? And if they do, will they allow me to restrict anyone else from using my photos and intellectual property?... I once again, as is usually the norm, am left with more questions than answers.

gpg, don't get your britches in a twist...giving out the phone number is an OPTION, not mandatory!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply