Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to remove saved seller?

It was easy to add a preferred seller, but how can this seller be removed from my saved list? I don't find any option for removing a "saved" seller. Thanks.

shipping cost by buyer

I mark selling item for buyer to pay shipping but it doesn't happened. I sold 2 items lately and I had to pay shipping. ???

eBay Lost My Shoes

I’m a seller. I had Chanel sneakers listed for $1,250.00 that included eBay authentication. The listing had a complete detailed description and pictures. The shoes sold and were sent to the authenticator. The authenticator did not pass the shoes as “...

A bootleg copy of the concert dvd

I am not satisfied with my purchase. I suspect it is a bootleg copy of the concert dvd. The seller sent another copy which was also defective . They said they would issue a refund but now the refund window is closed.Extremely frustrated!!

Resolved! How to Decline return request

I’m trying to find the Decline a return request option that the help guide says it exists but I cannot find it. I followed all the steps and tried from multiple locations and from my laptop, phone & desktop. none of them have the decline return optio...

Re-send Invoice

Hi, I refunded a buyer as we thought the package was lost in transit however it finally arrived today. How do I resend the invoice to the buyer? It doesn't allow me to send invoice after I've refunded the buyer. Thank you.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors