Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

How to refund buyer if I didn’t get paid or money have been hold on my account and buyer are requesting refund

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Grace Period

I received an email regarding my seller status and that I was in a grace period for 2 months, which ends May 24th. I'm not sure what to do to make sure I don't use it.

USPS Ground Shipping does not apply to US Territories

Recently I have noticed many sellers have USPS Ground Shipping as their shipping option. It gives me a rate when I put in my zip code even though Ground Shipping cannot work in the US Territory I am in only USPS First Class and Priority works. I have...

returns

How do I change setting for "Seller" does not accept returns ,change to seller accepts returns.?

LV sneakers box

Hello! Is this shoe box legit? I am planning to buy sneakers, but this box makes me a bit confused

1704192654 - Copy.jpeg 1710181930 (1) - Copy.jpeg 1710181930 (2) - Copy.jpeg

Resolved! Can’t Find An Offer

I got an email with an offer, but when I followed the link, the offer wasn’t listed anywhere in my account. What am I doing wrong?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping shoes to an authenticator

Hello, this will be my first time shipping to an authenticator. I'm using the free FedEx label. Will any FedEx drop off be sufficient or does it have to be a certain one for this process? Probably a dumb question but any help would be appreciated tha...

0 feedback bidders

How do I stop the 0 feedback buyers from bidding? I have had to cancel and block multiple bidders. I have my settings set to not allow 0 feedback bidders. Frustrating and making me want to stop selling on eBay.

UK Postage Labels Changed?!

UK labels have gone to just one per page with a proof of posting certificate. How do I change that to 4 labels per page without the certificate that I don't need?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors