Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancelled an Item

Was about to win and the seller canceled. How can I leave a bad review on his profile? Also winning another item from him and want to pull my bid. I don’t want to buy anything from this D***. How do I pull my bid?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dropshipping

On this page https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/posting-items/setting-postage-options/drop-shipping?id=4176 I find the following statements "Drop shipping, where you fulfill orders directly from a wholesale supplier, is allowed on eBay." "However, lis...

NOT RECEIVING TOP RATED SELLER DISCOUNTS

Since March 2024, I have not received my top rated seller discounts for at least 10 of my sales. I have all the details. This seems to be happening most frequently with sales over $100. I WORK HARD TO MAINTAIN MY TOP RATED STATUS. WHY AM I NOT RECEIV...

lmei number

Just sold a cell phone and the buyer who won the bid has not paid yet but wants the IMEI number first to make sure it works on T-Mobile but is this dangerous to give this number out when he hasn't paid yet

Most Marked as Helpful Authors