Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SHIPPING COST

HOW DO I ENTER A SHIPPING COST TO AN AUCTION I'M LISTING?

Major brand counterfeits

I’ve reported major brand counterfeits to eBay. They are counterfeit and trademark violations for Milwaukee, Makita and DeWalt cordless tool batteries. Although I got a portion of my money back from the fakes I purchased. I alerted eBay Kahnke numero...

Pay to avoid cancelling

I wanted to know if someone in the community would pay for my auction and I would pay back the person when I get paid on June 3rd Thank you

Order canceled

Had an item canceled for suspicious activity yesterday. Is there a way to find out the other bidders so I can offer them the product?

Texts when item sells

Hello, new to selling, old phone too, no app functions there. Is there a way to receive a text when an item sells without using the ebay app?thanks in advance -

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Going on vacation

When I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks, how do I let prospective buyers know that I won't be able to ship right away? Thanks!

how to successfully report a seller

i dealt with a seller who chose to work outside Ebays protocol. My purchase does not show up on Ebay, etc. The product (honey) shipped outside of protocol is absolutely not as depicted. black in color, no opacity- tastes bad. I have tried to report s...

Retaliation Feedback

I am buyer who received a pair of sneakers that were worn not new dirty and scuffed and even box was different than photos. I notified seller and got attitude and nasty back. I included photos. Stated I wasn't looking to return I would donate them. A...

Ebay won't send micro deposits and won't pay

I cannot get help from Ebay. They won't send the "micro deposits" to my account and because I can't verify the unsent micro deposits they won't send my money ($400). There is absolutely no way to talk to a human and the website just refers me to link...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors