cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer have received my item and my money too

Hi all, i have a really problem here please take a look maybe you will be the victim in the future
i have sold 1 thing with 179$ on ebay Australia and authentic, first the buyer want to return the item and told me that she did not want it anymore but she has chosen case with Order by mistake which mean she have not pay for restocking fee of Ebay and i did not accept it. I opened a case is "did not accept of buyer's reason" and told to ebay that i accept a return if she pay for my restocking fee. Than i dont know why ebay closed my case and told me that my item is counterfeit. I've open an appeal to told to ebay that i've sold a lot of this item on ebay and nobody told me that was counterfeit and i have 0 negative feedback than they closed my appeal too. I just wonder what if the buyer provide a fake information or not my product's photo ? Than Ebay still accept them and give my a strike for that case ?
Now i lost 179$ and my item too, i think that was not fair for me. Any suggestion everybody please help i really appriciate that

btw:  im not influence of English and im so sorry about that

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Buyer have received my item and my money too

@clothcloth

This is the .com site, you may want to try the UA site.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Discussion-Boards/ct-p/11002

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

thank you, i just wrote a message on AU site

btw i still waiting here for any suggestion

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@clothcloth

Sounds like you need to get it authenticated.

The buyer may have made up a story in order to keep both your money and item also. You didn't provide proof of authentication, so you lost the appeal also.

Sorry I don't think there is anything you can do, in regards with eBay. Wait and see what the au boards say.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@clothcloth

Sorry this happened to you.

When listing an item you have to be 100% sure that it is genuine. Your defense that "nobody told me that was counterfeit" is not solid.

You probably regret that you insisted to the restocking fee. If you had accepted the return earlier, you got your item returned.

That is the lesson. Be supple, not stubborn. The position of buyers is very strong here.

😉

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@twinkling.smile @loveyourimagination49

Wow, this is first time i come to this community and you 2 guys make me very impressive because your kindness and your knowledge. So much thing have to learn in here

Thank you guys su much i really appriciate your help

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@clothcloth

You're welcome. Selling on eBay is not easy. Sometimes issues arrise.

Still one concern: did you receive a strike on your account for a "case closed without seller resolution" ?

Check your Seller Dashboard please, via your My eBay page.

😉

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Hi, it seem like i did not get a strike of that cause when i clicked on my Seller Dashboard it just show me my Seller Level and Return Rate.

Btw i got a red notification is "Your seller performance status is at risk in the global program" I have no idea what it is and why i have this notification

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@clothcloth

I had such a notication too for a while. Without any cause. It seemed a bug.

If you're worried you can contact eBay about it. That is also possible through Facebook and Twitter.

https://twitter.com/askebay
https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

Checking your Seller Dashboard often is a good idea.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

thanks again, you're nice

Message 10 of 10
latest reply