A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Alleged Copyright Violation (Swarovski)

OK, today I get 2 crystal listings deleted due to "copyright violation" from Swarovski....had it done back in June for 2 items earlier. I wrote to Swarovski in June twice, and never got a reply. I revamped my listings to make it clear I don't manufac...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program..?

Anybody else receive this banner on their summary page? My guess is I can ship internationally but my parcels go to a shipping center who then ship my parcel to the buyer? http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/shipping/globalshippingprogramexport.h...

I seem to be getting a lot of overseas customers

Here's a strange address:0740-0216 Borderlinx/DHL 4505 Honeywell Court (Door 31)Dayton, OH 45424-5760 And the other day someone from Croatia tried to buy an item, but I wrote that I didn't ship to Croatia. Strange that these orders are being looked a...

User avatar by Guide
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer have received my item and my money too

Hi all, i have a really problem here please take a look maybe you will be the victim in the futurei have sold 1 thing with 179$ on ebay Australia and authentic, first the buyer want to return the item and told me that she did not want it anymore but ...

Did ebay overcharge me for selling my item?

I listed an item at a fixed price of 44.99 and 9.99 shipping for a listing fee of .50. The item sold this morning at that price. I was reviewing my fees to figure out my profit and the fees are higher than I expected them to be. Ebay's FAQ states tha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

my friend need help

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222601684459?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649he is new on ebay and need help with his products.if someone want this item please buy from this seller

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

,99 cent auctions and free shipping. can't make money on this... can you?

ebay encourages .99 cent auctions. free shipping.several times and recently i sold an item for .99 cents and free shipping.today it cost me $2.53 to send a small book. this was first class as it was cheaper that media mail. .7oz when i start listing ...

Mail item with usps tyvek envelope

Hello, can I use a priority mail envelope to mail a item on the usps tyvek envelope? Thanks The envelope looks like this: http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens17543761module147720472photo_1295744457Mailing-Envelope-500.jpg And...

Resolved! Ok, need some quick advice, have a potential buyer but am somewhat spooked....

OK, so I have a vintage trombone mouthpiece up right now. I get a message from a possible buyer, wanting to know if it is small, euro, or large shank size, and if the cup depth is shallow or deep. I'm not a trombone player, so I can't really answer t...

Assistance on A Return- no return seller and hold on funds question....

Hi. Some advice needed please as Im relatively new seller and I sold a vintage 50 yr old straight razor to a buyer( high amount of feedback both buyer/seller. )I had a no return set for my policy. The razor I examined before selling and I saw no dama...

Facebook app for selling eBay Items on Facebook Page

Lately I was looking for a way to sell my items on my Facebookpage, because Facebook has millions of users (much more than eBay), so there is a big market to sell to. After some searching I stubled upon a great facebook app called "eBay Items". I add...

• 23 replies
  • 3 helpful

E-Bay 10 percent fee on shipping?

In my opinion the 10 percent fee for shipping & handling only seems to hurt the consumer. No doubt most if not all sellers here on e-Bay must have increased their fees with this in mind. Am I wrong? But then again I am only new here so my opinion is ...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors