Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90991 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37186 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25643 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12540 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6421 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4604 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14064 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1046 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

I'm not the post office.

Sometimes things get stuck in the system.But why do buyers think I personally work for USPS, FedEx or UPS?I shipped something on the 1st of May, and it did the classic cross country tour.But tracking HAS been updating, it's not stuck or sitting somew...

ReUnderstanding the partial refund scam....

I've sold here for 2 decades so I have seen all the scams. Lately, it popped into my head a nuance about the partial refund scam. I used to just believe the usual, "oh buyers just never read the descriptions", butnow I have a better idea on the main ...

Do you expect this to last forever?

I try to neither be pessimistic or optimistic, but realistic.I source from a lot of places. Estate Sales, Auctions, Garage Sales, etc.I started doing this at the age of 14 under my parents account way back in 2007. I used to go to auctions and fill u...

Create a sale event

(WE RAN INTO A PROBLEM, BUT WERE WORKING ON IT. PLEASE TRY LATER. )I have tried all day long to put on a new promotional sale, and I keep getting this message. I Don't make it past selecting the % I want to give off the products Before these pops up....

defective ebay card

I bought an ebay gift card that does not work, the store that I purchased it - won't issue a replacement or refund, is there anything else that I can try?

Sold item

Why is my sold item still on sale? Maybe I'm doing something wron...

Grants for ebay sellers

A few days ago on my ebay home page there was a link to apply for grants for ebay sellers now I'm unable to find that link. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Search keywords seem broken

Since about the beginning of the week ebay's search has been turning up way too many results for the terms I use when buying. In the postcard field many sellers use the tag RPPC to mean real photo postcard, but searching for that term now gives many ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 78 replies
  • 17 helpful

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 123 replies
  • 4 helpful