Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90886 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37158 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25595 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12534 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6403 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4600 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14059 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1032 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

They lie, they steal, they abandon

Rather than helping customers and assisting them, ebay is focused on doing whatever they can to squeeze every dime possible out of naive sellers and buyers. Even if it means lying and deceiving. It is a disgusting feeling to be taken advantage of by ...

Sell similar item

I’m having problems using “sell similar item” on eBay website not the app. I’ll find a previous listing, click sell similar item and do all the changes as normal but after clicking “done” the title goes back to the original listing. Just the title go...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales Tax Table

When getting ready to list an item I hit the "Sales Tax Table" link and I'm only offered America territories like American Samoa or Virgin Islands. Is sales tax built in for every State? If so, is the tax rate on the buyers State? I sold to someone i...

Technical Error

I've been trying to make a purchase for almost a week now. I continue to receive the following error message every time. "Sorry, we are experiencing a technical problem. Please click the Back button of your browser and try again." On my phone I have ...

Chat transcript attachment empty

When I speak to customer services it says I'll receive a chat transcript email but when I receive it the contents of the attachment is empty? I end up taking pictures of the chat window before I close it but wondering if anyone knows why the attachme...

FedEx tracking Issue

I purchased item, got a FedEx tracking number. Item delivered, but I didn't receive it. I have security camera shows no delivery that day. Followed up with FedEx, was told that my tracking has a different name & address in my town. I told ebay, they ...

Global Shipping Program confiscation of item

I purchased a compact (vintage, with mirror) from the U.K. (I am in the U.S.) through eBay’s Globsl Shipping Program. I just got a notice that my item was “restricted” and that therefore I would get a refund and further that the seller would not be g...

Resolved! Should I pay for extortion

Hi,A buyer left a defaming feedback that my item is fake and I should be removed from ebay. She stated in the messages she'll remove only if I send a full refund of 300 something dollars. I asked her to return the item but she wants money back and fu...

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

No Sign in page on app

Every time you click on sign in via user name or email it shows nothing. And if you try to sign in using google it tells you to link account but shows nothing

Submitting info for eBay seller account

I'm registering for an eBay seller and I've added my Payoneer and my credit card. I'm at the part where I have to submit registration info and it keeps telling me Something isn't right. Please double-check the info on this page. Please how can I solv...

eBay purchased shipping problem

I sold 2 items. I purchased priority shipping through eBay and dropped them off at the Post Office on May 2nd and they gave me a receipt. Then Saturday both packages showed up in MY mail box. They had a note attached saying I need to bring proof of p...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful