Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90598 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37070 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25494 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12508 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6365 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4586 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1014 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

refunds

i am supposed to refund a customer but the cash on my ebay account and other places are not up to after refunding others please how best do i deal with thisi got out of stocks the good i was selling

The ongoing shopping cart saga

So after extensive hours on the phone with ebay over proving how their shopping cart does not work and will not let buyer request combined shipping and one explanation from ebay was "offering discounts" where say if a buyer makes and offer on and ite...

Communication Preferences > Competing Offers

Communication Preferences > Buying Activity > Competing Offers "Competing Offers" is a recent addition. It's separate from "Offers to buyers" and "second chance offers" Can you tell us what that setting controls devon@ebay kyle@ebay ? I've asked a fe...

commpreferences-buyingactivity-competingoffers.png

selling

Morning, I recently contacted ebay(the 22nd of april) about lack of sales and views(no international sales in a year and little or no views and sales between 8am and 8pm daily), the rep talked to the solutions dept, they told me I was getting overlap...

Ebay charged from me additional fees 6% for bellow standards

I checked last transactions and found additional 6% fee cause i am bellow standards seller. My rating was lowered for such cases as: 1) There were 4 listings with a response to return the buyer outside the eBay regulations, because there was no respo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBAY HELP! WHY PARTIAL REFUNDS?!?

Decluttr_ is only issuing partial refunds for lost merchandise and I want to know if this is policy that eBay intends to tolerate. If so, it is the end of my association with the platform. For a $10.65 item, I was only reimbursed $5. 39, no explanati...

Older Messages

It's amazing how far behind Khoros can sometimes be in taking down threads that are old.Just looked at a post from 2017 where I answered a question.Just before that, saw a post from September, 2023, that had been closed by the bots.There is no consis...