Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90599 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37070 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25494 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12508 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6365 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4586 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1014 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Grace Period for Top Rated Seller Status

Hi All: I'm a Top Rated Seller. I got this message from Ebay today--but when I look at my seller dashboard I don't see anything that would put me in this situation. Any ideas about what could be going on? Thank you. We see that you have a great track...

No recourse for partial order

I ordered two of an item and only received one. I then wrote to the seller 3 times with no reply. I notified eBay and got a form letter from eBay stating “that the item was shipped and received”. Obviously there is no protection if a shipper only shi...

Packing Slip

Hi, I'm a new seller and just got my first sale! So, I've printed out my own shipping label that I created and thought I should put a Packing Slip inside the box, and would like to get an idea of what comments other sellers use. I understand that eBa...

Need help an authentication for a seller

I’m new to eBay… I have an expensive Pokemon card up for sale (6k) as an individual listing. I expected eBay to add the authentication tag (over $250) but it hasn’t appeared. Another sale of mine did go thru the process before I ever knew about the p...

no return of my money

Pekka MustonenLilla Torskogsbacken 6Torslanda 42353SwedenPayment info Ending in 5030Visa credit card ending in 5030Pekka Mustonen929.42 SEKEUR 79.80Mar 10 at 1:12 PM Ending in 5030Visa credit card ending in 5030Pekka Mustonen-929.42 SEK-EUR 79.80Mar ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delivery attempt made (Buyer)

Hello, the Item I am shipping is still in the USA while I am outside the USA.What does it mean;Delivery attempt made while the item has not left the countryItem Ready for pickup while on tracking it is still in the USA.Item Returned by CustomsThe Ite...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

refunds

i am supposed to refund a customer but the cash on my ebay account and other places are not up to after refunding others please how best do i deal with thisi got out of stocks the good i was selling

The ongoing shopping cart saga

So after extensive hours on the phone with ebay over proving how their shopping cart does not work and will not let buyer request combined shipping and one explanation from ebay was "offering discounts" where say if a buyer makes and offer on and ite...

Communication Preferences > Competing Offers

Communication Preferences > Buying Activity > Competing Offers "Competing Offers" is a recent addition. It's separate from "Offers to buyers" and "second chance offers" Can you tell us what that setting controls devon@ebay kyle@ebay ? I've asked a fe...

commpreferences-buyingactivity-competingoffers.png