Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90627 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37076 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25502 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12509 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6368 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4586 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14047 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1016 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

eBay and USPS

My time using Ebay is about over. All the sellers insist on using USPS. Currently I have 5 orders pending on USPS. 3 out of 5 are lost by USPS and they say its not their problem. The sellers do not care either they are only concerned with cheap shipp...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi so someone is asking for pictures of an item I have listed along with the serial number. Why woul

Why would they be asking for photos of the serial number ? I genuinely don’t get it like what purpose thThat that information with serve . The request for photos of it I understand because I don’t think I ever got around to updating the list with act...

Resolved! PayPal pay in 4 no longer on ebay?

Haven't been able to use it on eBay for over week now despite always paying on time and in full. It still shows up on other shopping sites just not on ebay

Screenshot_20240418-103011.png

Order Confirmation Error

I keep receiving the following when I try to see order details. I have asked seller for clarification and if they have received my order but they keep stating they have no record of my order. Please help as my card has already been charged for the or...

My listing was removed because it was "counterfeit" when other sellers have the same item listed.

Hello everyone, today I had a listing removed because it was found to be "counterfeit" but it turns out that when I look up the same exact item, others have it listed as well and don't seem to be removed. Has anyone else had this issue and how do I l...

Sudden NARU of a buyer...

So I have a regular who buys my banknotes (the ones I call foreign exchange because it's left over trip money, although some you can't spend anymore). He buys something every couple of months, has 2000 FB. Today he left a positive FB for me for the l...

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..

Relentless overseas scammers

Having issues with overseas buyers purchasing items off my store and trying to ship them to sketchy 3rd parties.When I refund their money because I don't ship to 3rd party re-shippers, they delete their account and try again a few days later.Each tim...

Rationale for blocking visibility of "Followers" list?

I have a few people following my store and would love to reward some of them with discounts if they buy from me...but eBay apparently doesn't allow me to view the list of my own followers? Why exactly is that, I know we have repeat buyers at least th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful