Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90619 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37074 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25499 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12509 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6368 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4586 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14047 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1014 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

What more proof could eBay possibly need?

I sold a phone on eBay and the dude immediately wanted a refund when it was "delivered", I found out later he was using a freight forwarding service.The package he sent back had a fake name and address on it so the post office sent it back, I talked ...

do-they-even-check-the-provided-proof-v0-1ncjfsxfvjvc1.png do-they-even-check-the-provided-proof-v0-we9r5uzfvjvc1.png do-they-even-check-the-provided-proof-v0-nleyic1gvjvc1.png

New Scam? Very Odd. For a yard Seed Spreader.

Hello everyone. This is new for me. I ordered a seed spreader for my yard. Nothing special. First seller (He was fairly new to eBay). Shipped item through FEDEX. OK? It was free shipping and FEDEX is expensive. FEDEX delivered a small, small package ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to get my positive feedback back

I got my first negative feedback a few weeks ago anng i was told it won't go away till after 12 months I've been buying stuff to help get my positive feedback up and its has gone up a little bit and my question after when the negative feedback goes a...

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Ebays money back policy

Hopefully if all the sellers on ebay, atleast the ones based in USA, would write about the defect in ebays money back guarantee policy;that by choosing item doesn't match photos or listing description, no matter how diligent a seller is about adequat...

Buyer claims the item not as described

I had a customer message me after receiving the pants that they were not grey, but are khaki. However, in my listing, as well as description, I have that they are grey. I took 7 different angles of these pants and in every angle they are grey. Howeve...

How to get eBay involved in a refund?

I recently sold an item that was listed as untested, and I said I didn't have a charger for it so I wasn't sure if it worked or not. Yesterday, the buyer sent a return request as it was not charging. If I get eBay involved, will it be in my favor bec...

eBAY HELP! WHY PARTIAL REFUNDS?!?

Decluttr_ is only issuing partial refunds for lost merchandise and I want to know if this is policy that eBay intends to tolerate. If so, it is the end of my association with the platform. For a $10.65 item, I was only reimbursed $5. 39, no explanati...