Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91100 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37218 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25679 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12552 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6439 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4607 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14065 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1052 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Is eBay having issues today?

For the 1st time in 20 years, I had 2 sales yesterday and the buyers have not paid. Coincidence? Invoices were sent and ebay sent reminders to pay.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 29 replies
  • 3 helpful

Item condition

I need to list an item as used. Its an aftershave that has some missing from bottle but in the conditions field, I dont have that option. Anyway to fix this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..

eBay 100% charity can cost you money if not done correctly!

I was selling a item for a friend (regular sale not auction) for charity and did a 100% donation. After the item sold I had a $25 bill to pay. Item Sales Price was $50 with free shipping.Ebay promotion Fee: $5Shipping: $20 My expectation is that sinc...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

contacted through ancestery.com

I have been talking with a young man from Brazil who found me on ancestry. He has my father's WW2 air force uniform (I have seen pictures of it). I asked him if he would be interested in selling it to me or trading for something else from that era. I...

amjo141404_0-1715562475397.png amjo141404_1-1715562520930.jpeg amjo141404_2-1715562551815.jpeg

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 226 replies
  • 33 helpful

handling time

I have a recent buy awaiting shipment. I looked at the seller's info feed about shipping time and it says "ships 0 days after payment" does that mean same day or not at all??? Ebay estimated delivery is 5/15 to 5/20. My concern is the seller's feedba...

Buyer says Boyfriend is going to destroy contents of package when it arrives and wants refund

THIS has got to be the most insane message after a sale and with an item not yet delivered. Buyers messages “ I need to get a refund. My boyfriend said he is not going to give me the item when it is delivered and said he is going to destroy it or put...

Wrong Address From Buyer Left Negative Feedback

I sold a pair of eyeglasses and shipped last week to address the Zero feedback buyer provided. Today the buyer apologizes for wrong address and asks what he should do. Tracking number shows package is attempting to be delivered to address provided. I...

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful