Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91037 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37206 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25660 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12548 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6431 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4605 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14064 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1048 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Posted image radically different from actual .jpg file

Never realized this before... so ebay can't even upload images that are true to the file ?I never really noticed before today... other posts on the topic claim photos are desaturated; mine has a CRAZY hue shift. You think these bozos would make enoug...

lack of refund

I bougt a set of rims for a Lexus RS350 and didn't like the look so i returned them aquiring tracking numbers. two weeks later ebay sent a partial refund (half the pucchase amount) I called ebay taht week and and complained about a partial refund and...

Resolved! Promoted Listings ebay message

helloI received a message from ebay, I don't know if it came to me alone or to everyone.Does that mean that you can't add more promoted lists by paying a few dollars like I do now?the message says this Soon you’ll be able to use Promoted Listings Sta...

I'm not the post office.

Sometimes things get stuck in the system.But why do buyers think I personally work for USPS, FedEx or UPS?I shipped something on the 1st of May, and it did the classic cross country tour.But tracking HAS been updating, it's not stuck or sitting somew...

Seeking consignment seller in my area

I would like to sell some things on ebay, but would prefer to pay someone to do it for me. How can I find sellers in my geographic area who sell other people's things. I live in Venice Florida. Thank you. ScottTee

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Get a 1st Sale

I'm New Seller on Ebay, how much time take ebay to get 1st sale and how I optimise my store, if i active the subscriber pack my account get reach the high audience ?

Shipped items not scanned

I recently dropped off about a dozen items to ship at my local post office. Only 3 of the items got scanned and the rest all say label created, USPS still awaiting item. I’ve never had this happen so I’m concerned my buyers won’t receive their items ...

Shipping back multiple items

Answers seem to be all over the place. I bought 4 items from a seller in one order, which were golf clubs. Before they shipped them (which they did in one box) they assembled the clubs. Am I understanding that in order to return them, I will have to ...

Buyer says Boyfriend is going to destroy contents of package when it arrives and wants refund

THIS has got to be the most insane message after a sale and with an item not yet delivered. Buyers messages “ I need to get a refund. My boyfriend said he is not going to give me the item when it is delivered and said he is going to destroy it or put...

Shipping with stamps

So I sell Sports cards via eBay. I have 100s of forever stamps and now use them sparingly. Since there is no tracking included, buyer and seller never know when item arrives. This being said, buyer can claim item as not received, get their money back...

Online accounts and returns- is it safe?

is it safe to buy an online account? Also some have asked me to do local pickup then send code to complete and then send, can someone just do that and not send me the login details to the account? Can I get a refund if that happens? Does ebay support...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful