Vintage Clothing & Accessories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Willis & Geiger pants?

Does anyone have any Willis & Geiger Bush poplin pants (especially the pewter brown cargo pants) in size 32x30 or 34x30 or similar inseam length in either waist size, that they’d be willing to sell? Let me know, thank you.

Kimonos and Such

Greetings, Here are a few more items that I have no idea if they have value? They all have a silk-like/satiny feel, but I'm pretty clueless how to tell what they really are. Pictures 1 and 2 are of KimonosPicture 3 is of a topPicture 4 is of pajamas....

Quilt and Spread

Greetings, I found these items among my grandmother's effects and was wondering if anyone can tell me if they're especially valuable, or just something to see what it goes for on ebay. Pictures 1 and 2 are of a large handsewn quilt from 1928 that see...

Era for vintage raincoat?

Hello everyone! I have a vintage raincoat and think it is from the 70's but maybe from the 60's? Also would this be considered mod? Not sure if mod would be the best description of this coat. Thanks!

unusual cord on men's hat

This is the first men's hat I have come across with this type of cord. It starts under the band and has what looks like a button almost at the end of the cord. The end has a loop and the cord is threaded through this loop. I am not sure what this cor...

IMG_2471.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage NOVELTY BELT - - Ever Seen One Like It?

HIBELTS are not my forte', but I love this vintage novelty belt. Just never seen anything like it and the gold pieces on the leather seem to be way too thin for brass. Also love to confirm my guess on age....there is definite oxidation around the har...

Labels