Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sold Tonka Truck, shipped it, buyer stated it arrived damaged..Then shipped it Back,new parts gone ?

I sold a Tonka Pickup(about 55 years old) restored with new parts. Shipped in good faith to the Buyer. Buyer contacted me thru ebay messaging, and sent a photo showing a slightly dented tailgate.I responded directly, and offered to repair the tailgat...

“SWITCH” quad VS. “HJHRC”, and compared to SYMA X5UW

I'm finding it impossible to find any details on the motors in this "Switch" quadcopter. It needs at least 2 motors, and likely some gears replaced. I want to get it running again so I can give it to a neighbor kid. Several weeks ago after many searc...

251FA7A2-144B-465F-B07B-BB8CE1508CD5.png C4D16BAA-F5DE-4897-BB3A-C18CD39BD34A.jpeg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

I am do I get great selling a lot on another site where there's no ridiculous 5 item limit. Goodbye eBay.

Transformer Part Identification 1985

Hi,I have a part marked Bandai 1985 that I can't seem to identify.Any help would be appreciated. When opened, this looks likean old pay phone. The letter "T" is on one side.TIA!OpenedClosed

transformer1.jpg transformer2.jpg transformer3.jpg

Over 775 Views And No One Has Placed A order

is it normal to have 775 listing views and no orders? I am selling pretty much the same Pokémon card as a lot with 48k orders for a few bucks cheaper, anything I could do to get more orders? if you want to see the listing here it is: https://www.ebay...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling TOY gun PARTS to the UK, Canada, or other overseas

A few years back I sold a replica Han Solo blaster to someone in Canada. Imagine my surprise when it was confiscated by customs. Imagine my dismay when a third party reseller here in the United States RE-LISTED it, using MY photos! My question is thi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers

Hi I was wondering when selling collectables like trading cards or toys for a certain price would it be best not to charge the customer a shipping fee?

Pokemon cards

Can someone pls tell me what the silver round dot in the left corner of the pokemon card means.

Help with dating the age of a Hermann original bear needed

Hi. Hoping someone can help me. I have a Hermann original bear made in West Germany. He is fully jointed with open mouth, 6 inches long and has a gold tag and light blue bow. He was part of my mother’s collection of bears so he is at least 15 years o...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors