Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 1999 Jakks Wrestling Figure ID

I've searched high and low and I can't find this guy anywhere. Does anyone know who this guy is? He's marked 1999 Titan Tron Live Jakks Pacific. I've looked on the action figure list for Titan Tron and still can't find him. Any help is much appreciat...

Resolved! Looking for a GI Joe big wheel from approx 1985

I am in search of a big wheel from around 1985 called the "GI Joe Laser Defense Power Cycle". I hadone as a kid and would love to add one to my collection. If anyone knows where I can find one it would be greatly greatly extreeeeemly appreciated.GI J...

Laser-Defense-Patrol.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for a Good Condition Die Cut machine to purchase for a reasonable price

Dear All I am an new crafter from Sri Lanka. I am searching for a good condition Die cut machine to purchase. But most of the Die cut machine that have the specifications that I need either the seller does not ship to Sri Lanka or it is very expensiv...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need help ID'ing this little bobble head horror character, please.

Hi, does anyone recognize the ghoul character in this mini 4" bobble head? It's a bad picture, but his face is blue and there's a blond patch on the top of his head. He has a set of sharp teeth, but not fangs. His coat is double-breasted and he has s...

bobble1.jpg

need new categorys

I wish ebay would make new category's in boat/ship and automotive model kits just for parts, you have to go theough several pages of parts just to get to some kits for sale, parts reallt need its own category.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Price gouging

How can ebay allow price gouging. That is unethical

Resolved! seller opened an unpaid order for a toy item and will not accept my payment for it now

Hello there guys, I recently bid on two toy soldier auctions from seller and after winning both items I asked if I could cancel one of the items as I found I already had one in my collection. I did this immediately after the two auctions ended and in...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item return

I bought several items from EBay, one of the item for my grandson is LEGO Creator 6913, there are many types of the similar models, the one the seller sent to me is the cheaper model (with 152 pcs) with damaged box. I called EBay and the seller ask m...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vape Liquid

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2017-E-Cig-Flavour-10ml-0MG-E-Liquid-Vape-EJuice-Vapour-Natural-Refil-Oil-UK/282423681421?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=581560519548&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649 Is this 100% VG ? I am looking for 100 VG but i dont un...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! An ebay store

What do you look for to find a friend’s store on ebay?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I.D. ON TRAIN

HI, could anyone i.d. this train and tell me if its old - WHAT ITS CALLED ,collectable - value guess, REPRODUCTION , CHEAP COPY ??? MEASURES AROUND 4 3/4" LONG , 2 1/4" WIDE , AT ONE POINT I WROTE DOWN WORK ENGINE , BUT I COULD NOT FIND ANY TRAIN THA...

DSCN8774.JPG DSCN8775.JPG DSCN8776.JPG DSCN8778.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors