cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a GI Joe big wheel from approx 1985

I am in search of a big wheel from around 1985 called the "GI Joe Laser Defense Power Cycle". I hadone as a kid and would love to add one to my collection. If anyone knows where I can find one it would be greatly greatly extreeeeemly appreciated.

GI Joe Laser Defense Power CycleGI Joe Laser Defense Power Cycle

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and good morning,  I have had a very good track record at helping people I'd items and finding wanted items, and what I found on your cycle request EBay had a seller list on in May 2015 unsold and not relisted for $$29. Plus shipping, did various searches with nothing, your best bet is to get in with the hard core JI Joe collector and take leads and as always keep an eye open on various sites..good luk Sigs70

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello and good morning,  I have had a very good track record at helping people I'd items and finding wanted items, and what I found on your cycle request EBay had a seller list on in May 2015 unsold and not relisted for $$29. Plus shipping, did various searches with nothing, your best bet is to get in with the hard core JI Joe collector and take leads and as always keep an eye open on various sites..good luk Sigs70

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I'm sure there are G.I. Joe collector groups if you do a Google search. Good luck. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply