cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item return

I bought several items from EBay, one of the item for my grandson is LEGO Creator 6913, there are many types of the similar models, the one the seller sent to me is the cheaper model (with 152 pcs) with damaged box. I called EBay and the seller ask me to send them the picture of the toy I received to prove it was the wrong one. eBay send me the sell’s address and ask me to send it back. That means I have to buy the packing material, go to the post office, wait in line and pay the postage.

my question is: the seller make the mistake, why I have to go thru this  hassle. The purpose of Shopping on internet is save time! The toy is only cost $17, I just go to any toy buy some other toy instead. I’m very disappointed in this experience. Kong ykon4170

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Item return

if there is a problem with the item the seller pays for shipping back to them, make sure to use the paypal provided label through ebay.  its rather simple, ebay makes it easy for seller and buyer in this example. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Item return

The toy I ordered is only cost $17 including shipping, I sent the photo to the seller what I received and what I ordered.
Definitely it is the seller’s fault. Now I have to get it boxed, wait a long line in the post office, and pay the postage of $5+ to ship back to seller. It is not worth the trouble, I just order another from other website. I’m very disappointed With E Bay.

Kong

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Item return

use the label that the seller provides. you dont have to pay for shipping

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Item return

I know what you mean, and I too have had the same expeirnce. Not worth the time and trouble! ebay wasn't helpful in sorting it out for men, because they said that they would track the seller to re-semd me a replacement and it never came... The seller closed it's account too. Not only did I loose my money, but I also never got the item or service intended ... 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply