cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a Good Condition Die Cut machine to purchase for a reasonable price

Dear All

I am an new crafter from Sri Lanka. I am searching for a good condition Die cut machine to purchase. But most of the Die cut machine that have the specifications that I need either the seller does not ship to Sri Lanka or it is very expensive.

Can someone help me or sell me a Die cut machine for a reasonable price with out charging me skyhigh prices for shipping.

Regards

Cham

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Looking for a Good Condition Die Cut machine to purchase for a reasonable price

I am unsure of the shipping prices for such a machine, but you have to understand why someone would not ship. If the item is damaged in shipping, who pays? The seller.

You would do best looking for local listings, in Sri Lanka.

There is no such thing as a 'reasonable' price. In Sri Lanka a Rambutan may cost a few cents because you can pick them off a tree on your property. What would it cost to ship one Rambutan to the US. Would it be reasonable for me to pay $20.00 US for a Rambutan in the US, when you can can buy one for a few cents? Yes it is reasonable for me to pay $20 when you pay pennies.

The smart shopper knows what the market will bear. But that means your own local market, not mine. The smart shopper will 'shop', that is, he will check prices on a daily or weekly basis to see what things have sold for so he can have a reasonable assessment of what he might expect to pay. Then when the perfect item comes up, he makes sure to get it at that price. maybe that means losing 10 auctions, maybe that means looking for over a year.

The other option is to buy new from a reputable dealer and pay full price and be done with it.

good luck.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply