cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Selling

Does anyone on this board besides Sheryll have any listing right now. I was going to take a look see. Maybe find out how to sell USA stamps?

lindy roars

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: About Selling

Hi again cobbie,

Like I have said how long I have done this,plus the other boards .Longest running was Sports Trading Carts All 5 Sport.Plus,sports phone cards ,plus non - sports trading cards had over million.Hubby couldn't of been happier that they left.

Some got a little hot at each other some times then it would cool down.I did learn a lot there plus many Call me Friend.

The other board I spent some time with Coins until brother decide .Surprised me with so many Stamps .I learned a lot while there also picked up some new friends..

I know all the other words  plus meanings.  Still nothing ever showed like that ,I think I know the meas,not completely just a guess.

We all know how much the rules are always changing.. This one had to appear when I was away or in the hospital.What ever.

Let me again Thank You for your reply.   So pass my bed time.So I will Check tomorrow.

Lindy

Message 16 of 16
latest reply