cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay doesn't protect sellers

southernbell57
Enthusiast

Ebay doesn't care about there sellers! It's all about the buyers! If it wasn't for sellers ebay wouldn't be here! They always agree with buyers screw the sellers is what they policy should really say! You follow the rules and you think your protected but your not!

Message 1 of 111
latest reply
110 REPLIES 110

I am a buyer that has definitely gotten screwed, I have 140.00 dollars worth of Milwaukee 18 batteries that are dead after a little over a year, and all that I was doing was recharging them every two months, and the seller won't even respond, I think this goes both ways there are bad sellers and buyers, ebay is the problem they should step up and protect their patrons, there main concern is getting paid, the main concern along with getting paid should be to weed out bad sellers and buyers

Message 106 of 111
latest reply

Ye your right **bleep** ebay

Message 107 of 111
latest reply

Ye your right **bleep** ebay
Message 108 of 111
latest reply

I agree with that. I'm on a case right now. The buyer says that what I sold it's not authentic. That person puts photos with that tag. She or he claims that the tag it's inside and in plastic. You can clearly see that the tag it's made of fabric and not in plastic. Plus it's a cocktail dress, why the hell the tag will be outside?! 

Plus when she/he claims that this is the first time she/he sees that tag because that brand doesn't have that kind of that. When I put the website with photos of clothes with exactly the same tag, no one cares to have a look. They just repeat that I have to refund everything plus the shipping fees twice. 

DON'T SELL ON EBAY, THEY DON'T PROTECT YOU AT ALL! ALL YOU WILL DO IT'S LOSE YOUR TIME AND MONEY IF THE BUYER IT'S NOT HONEST OR A SCAM.

Message 109 of 111
latest reply

Out of the almost 20 years of selling on Ebay they actually came through.
Gave me half of what they repaid the swine that lied about stains on a Down jacket.
My photos show no such large stain and his looked like he spilled grease on it. Their conclusion?
Gave me half back. Oh Boy!!
Message 110 of 111
latest reply

100% agree that Ebay does not care about the seller at all! I sold an item as parts/not working and the person that bought it wanted to return it for the reason that it didn't work. Well, That's how I sold it and described it. But Ebay forced the return, took my money from my account and I STILL DONT HAVE THE ITEM BACK! Ebay is corrupt and their employees need to be revamped.
Message 111 of 111
latest reply