cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages are not working

1ezdeal
Adventurer

Hi is anyone having problems sending and receiving messages? I can send the message but when i go to my sent folders the messages are not there and i know the other memeber is not receiving them.

Message 1 of 63
latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

Messages are not working

Exactly the the same problem starting tonight. I have tried few times using different way to send message without any success. After clicking "Send message" system report your message sent and will appears in your Sent folder, but nothing there and nothing in my email box also.
It is eBay sever problem, obviously need eBay staff attention.
Message 2 of 63
latest reply

Messages are not working

I have the same issue

Message 3 of 63
latest reply

Messages are not working

Same here, i tried to send several eBay message, but it is look like the eBay message not able to send out!

What happen! As a seller, if I can't get the message from buyer or response my client, it will affect our reputation! and if some buyer do not know the message not send out, suddently they gave us an negative feedback, who bear this responsible!?

Please resolve ASAP!

Message 4 of 63
latest reply

Messages are not working

Same problem here.

4 May 2017 10:56 am GMT time

Message 5 of 63
latest reply

Messages are not working

Yes,

This communication problem  is still ongoing. Very frustrating. 

Message 6 of 63
latest reply

Messages are not working

ONE DAY NO ANY BUYERS MESSAGE, i THINK ALL  BUYER CAN NOT RECEIVE OUR MESSAGE AT ALL AND ALSO WE CAN SEND ANYTHING OUT AT ALL, FIX IT AS SOON!!!
Message 7 of 63
latest reply

Messages are not working

I'm having the same issue. I have noticed that, if you reply to eBay's message from your e-mail, the message shows as having been replied in eBay, but you don't have a copy in the Sent folder. I don't know if the recipient has received the actual message either.

This is VERY frustrating...

Message 8 of 63
latest reply

Messages are not working

PINKS get this fixed please!  There is no where to report this to you!

Message 9 of 63
latest reply

Messages are not working

Same problem.
Message 10 of 63
latest reply

Messages are not working

I can't open any of my messages and not really sure if any of mine are getting sent.  EBay keeps asking me to sign in. Keep me signed in box not working.  I have 60 listings and am worried about this.

Message 11 of 63
latest reply

Messages are not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

@1ezdeal wrote:

Hi is anyone having problems sending and receiving messages? I can send the message but when i go to my sent folders the messages are not there and i know the other memeber is not receiving them.

Hey everyone, just wanted to stop in and confirm that recently some of our users were unable to access their My eBay messages.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  The problem has now been resolved but don't hesitate to reach out if you see any other issues!

Message 12 of 63
latest reply

Messages are not working

doug@ebay
Hi Doug
Trinton replied on this post why isn't it tagged with ebay in color like all others that ebay have responded to?

Message 13 of 63
latest reply

Messages are not working

@labs118, you have an eagle eye! Thanks for pointing this out!

When we pushed the slow groups fix this morning, there was a brief window where the eBay indicator scan process was replaced with a more efficient process. Looks like Trinton posted in that window, so the icon isn't showing. We've tested and it seems to be working fine now.

@labs118 wrote:

doug@ebay
Hi Doug
Trinton replied on this post why isn't it tagged with ebay in color like all others that ebay have responded to?

Message 14 of 63
latest reply

Messages are not working

doug@ebay

Sometimes the old eagle eye is a good thing , sometimes not  Smiley Happy
Ok thanks , I'll be sure to let you know if I see anything else

Thanks Doug

Message 15 of 63
latest reply