cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot check out in paypal, it hangs on "Checking your info"

I spent more than one hour trying to pay for on eitem. 

Tried deleting all cookies in Chrome. Unlinkin Paypal accout in ebay and than lining it agian and all variations of this.

I tried also in IE and firefox.

Cant pay. When I chose Paypalduring checkout, pop up opens. I og in, and than it hangs indefinitely at "checkigng your info" 

WHAT TO DO?

PS: Also I tried .com and .co.uk website - same issue

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Cannot check out in paypal, it hangs on "Checking your info"

As others suggested it seems to be an issue with ebay. co.uk/paypal... After reading here I logged into ebay.ie and straight through no problem and paid for my item 

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

I have the same problem
Message 17 of 26
latest reply

order by ebay.ca
Message 18 of 26
latest reply

Order by ebay.ca or ebay.ie
Message 19 of 26
latest reply

Ebay.de seems to be working too.

Message 20 of 26
latest reply

Cannot check out in paypal from 12/21/2017, it hangs on "Checking your info"

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

Many thanks for you!!! ebay.ca works perfectly! 🙂
Message 22 of 26
latest reply

So when ebay mother**bleep**ers will fix this? Why should anyone go to ebay.de or ebay.ca to pay. This is nonsese the seller does not offer the goods there. 

FIX ASAP  yoy faggots.

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

To all...

As noted, several members are having the same issue you are with eBay and PayPal access.

You may be able to help us pinpoint the issue with this.

Have you recently verified your personal information on eBay? Have you recently become 100% PayPal verified?

If the answers to the above are 'No', then you might consider doing so.

This might make the need to buy on another site unnecessary. It is always possible that eBay may extend the present restrictions to other eBay sites (CA) in an attempt to prevent account takeovers and make eBay a safer place to buy.

For eBay...Review your personal information, click the Update button on that page (even if the info is correct) and then follow the steps on this page - https://pages.ebay.com/help/account/protecting-account.html - especially the last section on that page.

For PayPal...To become PayPal Verified, log in to your PayPal account and follow the instructions on the summary page to complete your profile. You're fully verified once your profile is at 100%.

If you complete these steps, try to purchase an item on eBay US. Please let us know if the previous issue has gone away. It will help us to advise other members with this issue on the correct steps to take.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 24 of 26
latest reply

So what you say, almost all members are "stupid" by not knowing  how to work with ebay and paypal ? How to setup an account, how to update user information on ebay and paypal .... and so on. Are you kidding me ? 

The users are to blame because your server scripts are deploy directly in production with no minimal verification ? you are doing like microsoft ? you test your updates on users ? if you do so => you lose big !!!

I talk directly with paypal support imediatly when the problem appears, and told them what I did: diffent browser, delete cookies, add/remove new card, password changes .... all possible and impossible settings and he final answers what he told me:  use credit card ? What ? 

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

I have had problems to be able to enter my paypal account at the time of paying, it stays checking data. And I can not pay anything on ebay. This happened to me two days ago. What will be the problem with my account?

it would be better to wait for it to be solved. Because just try changing and creating new accounts. But the mi does not erase the cookies and close my account. I opened it in another browser. It will be expected that they solve.
Ebay should have a place to send direct messages to them here

Message 26 of 26
latest reply