Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fake auto card

Bought a Barry Sanders signed card.. seller guaranteed to pass 3rd party authentication. PSA grading just got back as questionable authenticity. Took 4 months .. now seller refuses to acknowledge me. Amd MNF item is too far out from sale to easily fi...

Resolved! Looking for a current pricing list for 1993-94 Topps Finest Basketball cards. Base & refractor

Any suggestions on this? The last time I signed up for the on-line Beckett Guide, I did a month subscription. After that month expired, they tried to hit my account again for another month's fee. I'm not going through that again! thank you.

sports card group

Just looking to see if anyone wants to start a sports card group and have weekly discussions about whats going on in the industry or just chat about sports. I have been watching Bench Clear Media on Youtube and thought it would be fun to start a grou...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Get it Shipped program for non USA buyers of sports cards any experience or helpful knowledge?

Greetings to any oldtimers that slip into the room......... Looking for insights / experience & practical info on a company ...Get it Shipped 2158...Williston, VT. I have multiple shopper's using this service for possible walk-around current ebaby ru...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search Manipulation Policy

I am wondering if anyone else received an email stating "Please understand that you used the keywords "AutographedNo" in the title or description of the listing." eBay pulled my listings on the final day of their auction. But I didn't use those terms...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay authentication is a joke

I repeat if you need to have anything authenticated by eBay don’t. I accidentally put a wrong number in on one of my psa cards that was graded need less to say the failed it. So the returned it to an old address on my ebay file. Not the primary or th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors