cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund

I returned a golf bag and seller offered me a partial refund. I declined the offer, but now that I understand there is a $25 restocking fee , I agreed with seeeler to accept the offer. They now tell me the can only offer it once and now I must contact ebay. I have gone through the vitural assistant and they say someone will call me shortly. That has not happened . I cant find a phone number to call them and I really do not want to lose the $185 refund . Seller has received the item as returned . Does anyone have an idea how I can get this resolved Thanks in advance  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: refund

@william143555 Sounds like you simply shipped the item back to the seller without actually opening a return case, as a refused delivery. Is that what you did? There is a process for returns on eBay but in order to guide you correctly we need to understand exactly what you did, so please confirm if you opened a return case or refused acceptance of the delivery on your own....

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

There is no restocking fee, Ebay did away with that years ago.

When did the seller receive the item back?

Seller has 2 days to issue the refund once it's returned.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

What was the actual reason you selected when you created the return case? From the drop-down menu of choices, which did you select?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I did not even open the carton when I received it I took it straight to UPS and it was received by seller in 3 days 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Seller is correct; you (the buyer) cannot 'change your mind' once you choose. Contacting someone at eBay will not change that; plus...

you already shipped it back so again, the 'partial refund' is out of the question. 

Did you open an official 'return', if so, what reason did you use? 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@william143555 Sounds like you simply shipped the item back to the seller without actually opening a return case, as a refused delivery. Is that what you did? There is a process for returns on eBay but in order to guide you correctly we need to understand exactly what you did, so please confirm if you opened a return case or refused acceptance of the delivery on your own....

Message 6 of 6
latest reply