cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why my listings still show "delivery dates guaranteed" after I opted out?!

I dislike the the "delivery date guaranteed by eBay" program,   eBay should not have enrolled  me without my consent.  it does not help to make sales but  it does make more troubles. I opted out yesterday, but my listings still have the "Guaranteed by... " 

what else can I do to make it go away?! 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: why my listings still show "delivery dates guaranteed" after I opted out?!

I am having the same issue. Called eBay twice today, but problem not resolved. I never opted into the Guaranteed Delivery Date program and it is showing not activated in my settings. Were you able to resolve your problem?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Barbie Looks City Shine basics Model muse 03 Steffie w. gold cocktail Dress NRFB

That listing shows FAST & FREE but not the Delivery Guaranteed Date.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@nidsel wrote:

I dislike the the "delivery date guaranteed by eBay" program, 

Why?  Have you read the details of the program?  It appears to me to be one of the few things eBay has done that truly benefits a seller! 

eBay should not have enrolled  me without my consent. 

As someone else posted, eBay stopped the 'enroll' and "opt out" part of this program last year.  Now all Fast n Free listings are eligible for Guaranteed Delivery and eBay adds that, and takes the risk, at their own discretion.

it does not help to make sales but  it does make more troubles. 

Hmmm, really?  How does GD make "more troubles?"  Just asking. 

I opted out yesterday, but my listings still have the "Guaranteed by... " 

Again, opting out is useless now, you can't do it.  If a shipment qualifies as FnF eBay may make it GD too.

what else can I do to make it go away?! 

If you don't like this program, AFTER you have read & understand it, then you can join others that have chosen to shoot them self in the foot and "make sure" the never have a GD tag added to their listing by changing you handling time to 5-days!  That way no way the GD tag will ever get attached!  Oh and don't forget that a long handling time will show up and put your listing at a competitive disadvantage.

Sure wish you'd read the GD program, come back and ask questions for clarification before deciding this program stinks.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply