Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weed wracker please send it to me. i pay for it already

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: weed wracker please send it to me. i pay for it already

@gargra8432 

This isn't Ebay - it's a forum of other Ebay buyers and sellers - and the likelihood of your seller seeing this here is practically zero.

If you haven't received an item once the estimated delivery date has passed you can use the money back guarantee to file an item not received claim.

This is the money back guarantee: https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy...  It's posted on practically every item sold here.  This is NOT a warranty, but it does guarantee that you get the item you ordered or your money back.

0ed6a05db56934e1f8bd5d146ed65128

It's the buyer's responsibility to use the money back guarantee when a problem arises. The money back guarantee is valid for either 30 days from the estimated delivery date in the case of an item not received or 30 days from the date of receipt in the case of broken or not as described items.  If you waited too long you will not be able to open a money back guarantee claim.  You will have to do a dispute through your payment method.

Check your purchase history for the estimated delivery date. You can do that here: https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/purchase

One day after the estimated delivery date you can open an item not received case. You have 30 days after the estimated delivery date to do so. Do that here: https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/get-help-item-hasnt-arrived?id=4042 Follow the instructions carefully.

Open the case. If the seller cannot prove delivery with tracking, you will be refunded. Once you open the case, the seller has three days to refund you. If they do not, (this is VERY IMPORTANT) go back to the case and click the "ask eBay to step in" link. eBay will pull the refund from the seller and he will get a non-performance defect. Two or three of these and the seller can be permanently banned from eBay.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@gargra8432 

No one here can send you your weed wacker.  This is not Ebay, Inc.  You need to contact your seller who sold it to you.

Happy Holidays. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@gargra8432   tell the seller

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Dear Garland Graham... have you received your weedwracker yet? What happened when you contacted the seller? Just curious!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

LOL.

🤣

First of all, what's a weed wracker? Sounds interesting. Who is your seller?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply