cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to use pending payouts for shipping label?

shecor_4653
Explorer

My buyer paid shipping. I have no pending returns that would cause a hold on funds. I'm not able to click on the button to use pending payouts for a shipping label. This was possible yesterday, but suddenly changed. Its forcing me to use my paypal. Anyone else getting this?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: unable to use pending payouts for shipping label?

Are you still having issues @shecor_4653? I use PayPal because that allows me to charge my credit card and get cash back, but I tested a switch to pending payouts and I'm not seeing a problem on my account.

payforshippinglabel.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

@shecor_4653  Did you ever get this solved? I am having the same issue this morning. No area at all for pending payouts, says I am automatically set up for paypal payments when I have $267 in pending payouts. No return requests. Almost like it never existed. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Just now printed an ebay shipping label using "pending payouts". Everything worked out A-ok as usual. Hope you get this straightened out.  Pls. keep us informed.... GOOD LUCK.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

@jbbowers12012 I wasn't able to use my pending payments when trying to buy bulk shipping but when I did them individually it worked. So while I didn't get it solved I found an annoying work around 🙂

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Good for you - finding a way to get 'er done. !!!

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

I had the same problem today when I tried to use bulk shipping. If you click on purchase labels on the shipping review page, a screen pops up instructing you to choose how you would like to pay (pending payments/PayPal). The pending payments option has a “new” icon next to it and states that it’s a new option. Once I selected pending payments, I was able to complete my purchase. Pending payments was the default method listed on the next bulk shipping purchase. It appears that once you select pending payments, it isn’t necessary to do so again. 

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

This works , I printed 25 labels one at a time yesterday one at a time because ebay couldn't figure it out .  The continue button used to pay for the labels and now it brings up another screen allowing you to change back to pending payments  .   The pending payments and paypal issue with shipping labels  has been going on since day 1 with managed payments  , at least once a month my account gets changed back to paypal as payment for labels but I didn't have to go to a different screen to change it back  to pending payouts .

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

This has been going on for at least two days for me.  I don't have any idea how I got dumped back into only having the option to pay for shipping labels via PayPal.  I've had my labels paid for from my Pending payments or Available Funds since that first became an option.  How the heck do I get back to THAT and OUT of only having Paypal as my option to pay for labels I'm printing directly from the ebay site?  I've looked all over the place for a place to change the shipping payment settings and I cannot find such a page.  I will try to go in an print them individually, as some in previous responses to this post seem to have found that as a work around.  But on days when I have more than a few packages to go out, this would be a time-consuming work-around. 

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

jrsnewtoyou
Rising Star

I am having the same issue and have been for two days. Yesterday I was able to ship each item separately using Pending Payouts, today I cannot. Very frustrating! 

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

I tried this.  I see the "option" to choose paying for shipping with pending payouts with a little blank circle next to it as well as the Paypal option with the little circle next to it.  But when I attempt to click on the little circle next to pending payments nothing happens.  If I click on the little circle for the Paypal payment option it allows me to choose THAT one.  But ONLY that one.  So it APPEARS I have a choice, but it isn't letting me actually choose the option I actually NEED.  Still ongoing today.  Having to physically take all packages in to post office to purchase shipping, at their higher rates.  This needs to be resolved NOW.  It is costing me time and money. 

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

I spoke with a CS rep on Monday and they're aware of the problem and are "working quickly to resolve the issue". She assured me that it would be resolved within 24 hours and in the meantime, I'd have to print labels individually. Clearly, it hasn't been fixed.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

I started having the same problem yesterday.  So I had to print each of the 20 packages separately, which then, as it turns out, meant that I couldn't print a scan sheet.  What amazes me is that a multi-bazillion dollar business has these kinds of things happen.  I mean really, it worked, and then it stopped working?  Like, surely they've got enough money to hire programmers at the top of the industry...

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

The use of pending payouts is still not working! Very frustrating. Has anyone gotten resolution?

Message 14 of 14
latest reply