cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"There’s an update on your shipping labels" BOGUS CHARGES

Anyone else having major issues with BOGUS overcharges on oversized items? We have been having this issue for some time and today we got charged an additional $261.20 for wrong dimensions. Funny thing is, since the last time we got hit with a BOGUS up charge, we started to take pictures of WxLxH of every oversized box leaving our facility. The photos don't lie! For Example 1ZAC98180361424217 was 48x7x30 but we got hit with a new dimension of 50x9x30 with an additional charge of $ 92.07.  If our boxes were in fact this size, we could NEVER sell them for this price on eBay and offer free shipping. We already paid $53.91 for this box, now they are charging us $ 145.98. What a JOKE!!!!!! Our photos show this box was measured 10000% correctly @ 48x7x30. I called ebay in the past and they blow me off, refuse to provide proof and tell you there's nothing they can do. Its a LIE, they can dispute it, they just won't. Well, this time with photo proof I am not going away quietly like i did on the last $85.66 **bleep** charge for the exact same size box.  We use 5 diff boxes and they are always the same dimensions for our fender flares. We don't make boxes as they ship. These boxes are purchased in the same dimensions month after month and the same exact items ship in the same exact boxes day after day. this is just another way for UPS or Ebay to make a new profit margin ie fees on sales tax etc.  

BE CAREFUL watch your BILLS closely, Don't let this happen to you! Take pictures and keep proof , you may need it someday. UPS and eBay will do anything to make more money! 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: "There’s an update on your shipping labels" BOGUS CHARGES

I sent an email this am with PHOTO EVIDENCE the dimensions were correct as input , Lets see how they respond! 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: "There’s an update on your shipping labels" BOGUS CHARGES

I got the same bogus message this morning.  "There's an update on your shipping labels". with a message that the weight was greater than what I had entered. Bulls@#t! I have been shipping through ebay for twenty years, and now my scale is wrong? I don't think so! I ship 5 or 6 items a day and I have had no other problems with weights or dimensions until this one package with FedEx? Baloney. And no recourse. So I have to accept this arbitrary adjustment. How about this? I will NEVER use FedEx again. period.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply